Chapter 33:Fulfill

They were all happy together,but the four siblings soon turned into only one.It first began with the only sister.The three brothers were devastated to hear those words she had spoken.

"What,why?!",exclaimed the young boy known as Luffy.The young girl frowned at his out burst."Dad said that mommy's not feeling well,so were going on a trip to see a doctor.",she explained sadly.She didn't want to leave either,but her luck ran out and she had to separate from her brothers.

"...but there's doctors here too and near by.",the other raven haired boy tried to reason.Little did he know it was quite useless to try so.

"Dad said we needed to go to the grand line to help mommy.The doctors here couldn't heal her...",Lucy looked away from them,she honestly didn't want to leave them.She stayed here for a short amount of time for a 'business' trip.She found the three boys and immediately bonded with them in a short amount of time.

They soon claimed each other as siblings by a undeniable bind they formed.

As they were important to her,the same was said for her mother.Her mother was at risk of dieing and if it meant that she had to go far away.She had to do it,but it wasn't as easy as it is said.

It was a hard decision to make.

The boys looked down,"Oh..."

"Will you come back?",asked the blonde haired boy with a sad tone yet full of hope.She flinched at the question that was inevitable.The question she expected to be asked.Her frown deepened."I don't know,all I know is that once my mommy gets better were going back home to settle a few business deals their...after that were leaving again to see my mother's older brother."

She honestly didn't think they would see each other any time soon.She never regretted meeting them,though.She was grateful.

Ace took her hands,"If you really have to go then,but if you never come back...",it was hard for him to say that,hearing the tone of voice he used you could tell that much."...take care of yourself properly,don't let people take advantage of your kindness."

He averted eye contact,"One more thing,if you ever find that special someone...",he frowned at those words,but them put on a smile,"If you ever do.Make sure that his kind and worthy of you,which I don't think anybody would be.",he gave a small laugh."He should be able to take care of you properly and love you as much as I and your brothers do.If he ever hurts you just remember to call us no matter where you are."

Lucy never understood what that 'special person' meant,but those words were quite touching.

"I promise to take care of myself,but you have to promise to take care of yourself too.Also take care of each other too.When I see you all I want to see you all in one piece,okay?"

They all nodded with a sad smile.

With that Luffy had lost a sister,but he still has that small hope to meet her in the grand line.He worked hard everyday hearing it was difficult to survive in the grand line.With his brother he trained,but he had to admit his grandfathers training came in handy.

He was still afraid of the man and that took over whatever gratefulness he had for the man.

As the time flew he was soon the only one left on that still needed to set sail and go to the grand line.Both his brothers had left for the grand line and left him to his lonesome.Of course he had time to meet his idol,Shanks.

He was quite said and he didn't really want to admit it.He wasn't that sensitive and negative,he knew somewhere someday he would meet his siblings.Thats why if he had ever found them again,especially Lucy,he would make sure nothing happened to them.He knew very well his brothers would definitely take care of them selves,but he didn't want to lose them even if they were enemies or rivals.

Sadly he lost a brother,and it hurt him completely.It left him heart broken.

He soon stopped expected to see that golden like blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes that he missed so much.

He never spoke about it,either thought of telling anybody.He wasn't one to mope around about things and kept on moving further.Thinking she was far gone,but at times he thought the further he went maybe the higher the chance was that he would see her.That's considering that she was the first to leave to the grand line.

So it was a completely unexpected turn of events when he found her.Sadly he found out that she might actually be on her death bed.

It was hard to believe and a lot to swallow.Though she didn't fret,since he had a wonderful doctor like Chopper by his side.He didn't regret becoming a pirate at all.

It brought happiness to him and new friends that he could trust and rely on.Just like the old days when he all four of them were together.

He wished they were all together with him,but that days were long gone.Once Lucy and mentioned Ace it went all down hill.

He remembered his promise he made,that he would protect his brother.It was difficult to even bring those words out in front of her.That he broke his promise,that Ace in actual fact had died.He couldn't save his brother.

He couldn't fulfill his promise he made.He wanted to tell her so badly,but he didn't know how.He honestly didn't know how she would handle this.She would probably hate him for breaking his promise.

That was she reason he couldn't tell her when he had the chance.He was afraid of her hateful eyes that she would probably give him.

He almost thought of not telling her at all.

It was quite difficult and a bothersome situation to him.He couldn't even joke about it as he usually does.Then again nobody was the same as they were in this situation they were in.Their personality just changed,because they didn't feel like it was right to just act normal.

'That's the thing that Lucy would hate the most a out me.'

To tell you the truth this is some what of a filler to drag the story.Being that the final chapter is almost near.