Relationships

"WHICH SON OF A NUTCRACKER STOLE MY CUPCAKE?!" Alright, I'll admit, not cussing isn't really convenient in some situations, but Lord help the person who cursed within ten feet of Victory. I stormed into the main training room and it took everything in me to not murder Pietro who was leaning against the wall with a huge frosting smeared smile on his face. I took a deep breath and calmly said "You have five seconds to get a head start before I come after you with a knife." Pietro's eyes grew wide and he took off like a flash and disappeared. I gave myself a few seconds to stretch before I tore off in the direction he had gone. It took me about five seconds to find where he was hiding and tackle him. His face paled in pure terror and he struggled to break free of my grasp. "You may be the sexiest person in the entire ever loving universe, but touch my cupcake again and I will personally break your face. Understood?" Pietro nodded furiously before pausing to smirk at me.

"You think I'm sexy?" he asked innocently. I bit my lip as a red tinge flamed across my face.

"Shut up." I muttered as I moved to help him up. He grasped my hand and as quick as thought pressed me against the wall. My heartbeat quickened as we stared into each other's eyes. We were both silent for a minute before Pietro leaned in and kissed me. I was in shock for a few seconds before I snapped out of it and kissed him back. Let me just state, for the record, he is an amazing kisser. Everything you hear about the fire works or butterflies that happen when you kiss was true. I wanted to stay like that forever, unfortunately humans need oxygen so we broke away after a minute or so. Neither one of us said anything when we did, we just sat and looked at each other with small grins on our faces. "That was... wow." I said quietly. Pietro chuckled softly and brushed some hair out of my face.

"Wow sums it up perfectly."

Well it had been one week since I had brought Pietro to the gym and everything was going smoothly. We had neglected to tell Natasha and Clint that we were together, preferring to wait until they were asleep and sneak into each other's room and talk. We stayed up until the sun came out some nights, just talking about our pasts and futures. I should have known it was too good to last.

"You're leaving?" I knew it was coming but it didn't stop me from feeling disappointed when I realized this was probably the last time I was ever going to see him. He looked at me sadly and wrapped an arm around my waist to pull me into a hug. "I'll miss you." I whispered as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I'll miss you too." he said softly as he leaned in to kiss me. We stayed like that for a while until we heard someone clear their throat from behind us. Pietro and I sprang apart, our faces bright red, to see Clint and Natasha smirking at us.

"You too done?" Clint asked innocently. We nodded and Clint held up his phone and said "HYDRA's causing some problems, so we're going to stay here one more night until we're sure that they're not going to be a threat."

"HYDRA? Like the ones who experimented on you?" I asked Pietro in bewilderment. he had mentioned them before, but I thought that they were no longer in operation.

"Evil Nazis." Pietro muttered and I was about to ask what that meant but decided against it.

"Well," I said, smiling as a thought occurred to me "if it's y'all's last night, I kind of want to see if the master assassins are as dangerous as they say." Pietro's eyes widened and he shook his head fervently at me, desperately begging me to knock it off.

"Hear that Natasha?" Clint said grinning "Pipsqueak wants to spar."

"Hope you got health insurance." Pietro whispered as Clint and Natasha highfived one another with evil glints in their eyes.

"WHAT THE HELL?!"

"LANGUAGE!"

"DON'T GIVE ME THAT! YOU'RE A KID AND YOU JUST KICKED OUR ASSES!"

I looked over at the side lines and saw Pietro slumped against the wall nearly crying from laughter. Natasha flipped him off from her spot on the floor where I had left her. Clint was still hanging by his shirt from the rafters. Don't ask how he got there, it's a long story. Once we finally got everyone patched up and Clint back to the ground, we all headed upstairs to go to bed. Victory had kindly let them stay in some of the other rooms she had above the gym. She tried to act like she hated them but I knew she was slightly starstruck. Once I got to my bedroom, I threw on my pajamas and quickly unlocked my window and hopped into bed. After a few minutes I heard the window quietly slide open and felt Pietro quietly slide into the bed beside me and gently wrapped his arms around me. I turned myself to face him and smiled as he slowly leaned in to kiss me.

"Thanks for making this the best week of my life." I whispered.

"Right back at you. Are you sure you can't come with us?" He asked as he brushed my hair out of my face.

"I can't leave Victory by herself." I said as tears started to slowly fall down my face.

"Hey, don't cry Солнце. It's OK." he smiled softly as he brushed my tears away.

"Promise me you'll tell Wanda I said hello."

"I'd promise you anything Солнце."