Trouble

"UM, I THINK THE HELL NOT!" I jerked upright and winced from the soreness spreading through my body. A hand gently rested on my back and I looked over and saw Pietro looking at me in concern. I also saw my dad looking like he was going to kill someone. "I specifically said NO BOYS and I come in here to find that you are sleeping with one! If he was on the opposite side of the mattress, maybe I would be fine. But NOO, you and him are pressed up next to each other without a care in the world!"

"Dad we didn't do anything!" I said indignantly. "Pietro you better run." I added in a whisper. Without any hesitation Pietro was gone in a flash leaving me to deal with my dad's wrath.

"You are in serious trouble Brooke."

"Yes sir." I said softly. Dad's eyes softened and he came to sit next to me.

"No TV for a week."

"I don't watch TV that often."

"... No ice cream!"

"Cake's better."

"... No Pietro?"

"I train with him." Steve walked by and came into my room with a smile.

"What's going on?" he asked in amusement.

"NO STEVE!" Clint cried triumphantly as he leaped off the bed.

"What?!" I shrieked. Steve was one of my best friends!

"No Steve! Just for a few days though." I put on my pouty face and hugged Steve tight before Clint shooed him away.

"Bye best friend!" 

"Bye Sadie!"