~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello reader! I'm Julie, the author of this book. It's wonderful to see you here! Thank you for picking this to read out of the thousands other, I promise it'll be worth it!
But I don't want you to waste your time on reading something you won't enjoy, so how about I tell you what to expect, hm?

First of all, this is purely fluff! No smut, no lemons, nothing like that, don't worry. 
There will also be no swearing, nothing full will ever be written down so don't stress your pretty head.

Second, I'm going to try and keep as much of the character as I can! Major parts of what makes him, well, him, will still be there. Of course it might be slightly changed from my perception of him, but he is still a precious cinnamon roll.

Third, this is told in first person. Not much to say here haha

And last, I will try to include music at the top of the chapter so you can hear what inspired me to make this! 

Please enjoy, I put a lot of heart into this in hopes you can!

Also thank you to kim-minjee  for making this cover!! They did a wonderful job and their fanfics are just as wonderful! Go show some support!!

~ Julie ~

Please don't distribute this without credit, this book was written purely by me as I'm the one who writes it, reads it, revises it, and then publishes it. If I do find lack of credit I will kindly ask for it to be taken down.
Any characters (Excluding the love interest) are fictional. Any resemblance of them towards someone is purely coincidental.