Mini Chapter

( AN: Have a fluff chapter that really isn't meant for anything but a thanks for all those who waited, I purple you )

☆♬○♩●♪✧♩  ♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

Yoongi sits next to me, earbuds in with music blasting so loud I can hear it whenever I take off my own headphones. It sounds, loud, fast, whoever singing seemingly trying to say as much as possible in such a small time frame. 

Opposite of the classical I'm trying to listen to, mind already buzzing with what song we could perform next.

Silently wondering who could possibly be speaking that fast, I have to fight the urge to tap him on the shoulder and ask what he's listening to.

Because the poor boy seems so tired.

Bags under his eyes, the undersides of them dark, and whole body so tense that it makes me think he's going to snap at any moment.

Hating the sight, I look away and to the window of the airplane we're in right now.

On our way to Seoul.

We made it, we really did. I took the offer, so quickly I don't think Yoongi had a chance to even think about it. I felt a bit selfish, realizing he had been completely thrown under the bus at the action. But I knew we could do it. 

I knew he could do it.

I've seen him play the way that catches everyone's attention, makes them want to learn how to play too or simply listen to the piano forever. Because the same enchanting spell is put on me. 

In my thoughts, I feel something lean on my shoulder, effectively breaking them.

Looking to the direction, I see that Yoongi has indeed fallen asleep, mouth open and eyes fluttered to a close. And I see that his head is rested on my shoulder, blue hair lightly tickling where it touches.

Smiling, I rest my head upon his.

We can do this. I promise.

☆♬○♩●♪✧♩  ♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

We can do this.

It's the thought that passes through my mind as I lead a tired Yoongi into our hotel and into our room.

Being at a national level, I notice that it's a lot more nicer. I mean, counting as there's actual walls to our rooms. We still sleep in one room, but there's an actual door leading to the bedroom from the common area. 

And right now, I hate it.

Because I'm having to literally pull Yoongi, who's not really even awake. He's leaning his whole body weight on me, his feet dragging across the floor. And I'm having to open doors with this man, our luggage, and of course myself.

Fun.

I honestly can't help but feel like a teddy bear with how he's clinging to me.

Kicking the door almost angrily, I set down the suitcases before carefully resting the male on his bed. He tries to hold on, probably already used to my presence in his sleepy state and not really wanting to let go.

"Noooo. . . " He whines tiredly, deep voice rumbling from his chest.

It makes me smile despite how exhausted I am too. 

"Come on Yoongi, I have to go to my bed." I whine back, happily using his first name since he can't understand the drop of his last name. I like saying his actual name anyways.

"Noooo. . ." He just repeats, making me sigh.

"What do you want? I don't have a stuffed animal." I tell him with an amused laugh.

"Then be my - my stuffed animal." He grumbles in annoyance, causing me to both snort and blush.

Quickly, I fish out my phone and press record. I had to keep this, whether for blackmail or not I haven't decided yet. "Can you repeat that Yoongs?" I even add in the nickname to try and bait him.

"Be my stuffed animal. Please?" He whispers, reaching out for me. 

"But you can just hug the pillow."  I point out, trying to fight back the laughter that threatens to escape.

Yoongi just huffs, "But it's not you. . . doesn't smell like you and - and you smell nice."

A deeper blush hits my cheeks.

Okay, yeah, I don't think I'll be using this for blackmail.

"YN?" He asks softly, distracting me from trying to stop the video.

"Yeah Yoongs?"

"I'm scared." He admits, hand now successfully grabbing mine.

"Of what?" 

"Of forgetting everything. Remember it all for me, okay?"

 ☆♬○♩●♪✧♩  ♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

I now sit next to Yoongi, the boy hugging a sweater of mine as he refused for anything less. It smelt good, is what he said. 

But he's finally asleep, fast asleep, and in such a peaceful state it wreaks havoc on the beat of my heart.

I could've been asleep by now, he only wanted me to sit next to him until he fell asleep from my voice.

"Pretty voice." He had mumbled into my sweater, making me hum to ask for clarification. "You have a pretty voice," Was repeated softly. 

"Thanks Yoongs."

"Sing?" Yoongi asked with a slight hopeful tone in his voice.

"You want me to sing?" I asked to clarify, getting a 'mhm' in response. 

I ended up just humming but it was apparently enough for him. And quickly, he fell asleep.

So, yeah, I could have been asleep too.

But I didn't want to.

Because I didn't want to forget. 

I wanted to remember this.

For Yoongi.

 End of Mini Chapter