Chapter Twenty Four

"Hyung, what- what are you doing here?" Yoongi asks, slightly stuttering through the words in pure shock. 

But honestly, I'm at the same point.

"Are you- Sorry did we interrupt something? I- this looks like you're about to propose to someone." I tell him, honestly unable to muster out any greeting. 

"No no! You came just on time, come and sit down." Seokjin invites, patting the table only to not sit himself. Well he couldn't, counting as there were only two chairs right across each other.

Yoongi and I share a glance before following, not really wanting to disrespect Seokjin but again not wanting to listen to what he has to say. 

"Hyung, what is this for?" Yoongi asks but there's a hesitance to his voice that makes it seem as if he's scared of the answer. I don't blame him, I'm the same way.

Seokjin rolled his eyes before looking over to the counters, "Jiminie, can you grab the menus?" The eldest asks to what seems like air though suddenly I see an arm appear from behind the counter, sliding menus across for Seokjin to go grab which he does.

"Jimin?" I call, surprised. 

This causes the boy to bounce up, apparently having been kneeling to hide behind the counters. He grins, eyes disappearing into crescents.  "Hi YN noona!"

"Yah, stop flirting and go back!" Seokjin calls, causing Jimin to pout and whisper a goodbye to me and Yoongi before slowly receding behind the counters again.

Yoongi and I blink, seemingly too dumbstruck to talk.

"Hyung-"

"So, I'll be your cook today along with Jung Hoseok and Jeon Jeongguk. Along with that, your server will be Kim Taehyung. Kim Namjoon will be doing nothing because I fear he will destroy my restaurant. Please enjoy your dinner experience!~" Seokjin sing songs before handing us the menus and disappearing. 

Yoongi and I look to each other, both not knowing what to do. 

"Uhm, so, are we just going to let this play out or-?"

"If you're not comfortable we can leave." Yoongi quickly offers, rubbing the back of his neck while glancing away.

I smile, finding the action cute despite not wanting to really admit it. "No, it's okay. How about we just let them do their thing? I don't want to hurt their feelings."

"Thanks noona!" I hear Jimin call and I roll my eyes.

"Dude, could you come out here please? I would rather not have someone listen in to our conversation." I call to him teasingly, but he just giggles. 

"Sorry noona, I'm playing music." Jimin calls back before some slow classical can be heard from overhead speakers.

Yoongi shakes his head, "I swear, how did they even know we were coming here?"

"Hyung, you rant a lot when you're talking about YN, you mentioned you wanted to take her out," Jimin calls cheekily, giggling again but this time there's obvious mischief behind it.

I see a bright pink hue spread across his cheeks and he shakes his head, "I- I do not! And don't make it sound like that's all I talk about!"

"But it is! YN this, YN that. Oh, I wish I didn't have to call her by her last name, her first name is soooo beautiful!" 

Yoongi seems to want to curl into a hole at the given information and shakes his head, "I- Okay he's exaggerating and lying about the last name thing. Not that you're first name isn't beautiful! It is, just-"