Chapter Ten

Looking through classical sonnets and duets to pick the best one is the hardest thing to do. I think it could be harder than learning the piece all together. The song has to go through a series of requirements such as length, emotion, and how much each instrument is playing. But that's just a tiny sliver. 

So when I landed on one that could finally give my ears a break I was beyond relieved. "I got it." I state into the room, gaining Yoongi's attention who's currently in our mini kitchen and cooking. It's something I'm more wowed by than I'd like to admit in all honesty.

"Hm." He simply makes a noise, keeping his lips closed as he continues to chop vegetables and put them in the pot for our ramen. 

"Ernst Mielck, Romance." I state simply, grinning as I wait for his reaction. Yoongi turns, seeming to be trying to think of the piece in his mind.

When he just gives me a blank gaze I chuckle, a grin on my lips as I play the piece. Yoongi seems to listen carefully, his gaze simply spaced out to focus on the sound instead. 

With a soft intake between teeth, he nods.

I smile before pausing the piece, stuffing my phone into my pocket before then walking to the kitchen to check what exactly he's doing next. His eyes glance to me in the corner of his eye, seeming to pause there before then actually slowly sliding back to the cutting board that he lifts in order to slide all the vegetables into the pot.

After doing so, he slides the top on. 

His job is seemingly finished and I take it as an opportunity to speak.  "I might go explore the hotel. Wanna come?" I ask, giving a smile his way. A smile I hope is inviting and not stalkerish. I haven't really invited someone to do something along with me in a while.

Yoongi puffed out his cheeks again, a habit that causes him to look as if he's a kid. It's something I want to smile at, especially with his blue hair it makes him seem really young.

Wait- how old was he?

"I don't think so. You go though, have fun." He gives me a nod before then walking to the table where all his equipment is.

The action causes my smile to lightly falter before I clear my throat and follow him, "Well, maybe we can do something else. We'll probably be with each other for a while, at least I hope so if you plan on winning the  world level." I joke, gaining a the smallest quirk of lip. Though I took it as an accomplishment counting as I already knew this guy wasn't going to be too vocal. I hummed before then asking, "How bout twenty questions?" As Yoongi sits I follow. 

He seems to pause before then nodding, "We should be able to veto." He pointed out, causing me to snicker. 

"Well, obviously. I don't want to force information out." I reassured him, something that allows him to relax by the way his shoulders seem to fall a bit. "You start or do you want me to start?" I ask, already planning what type of questions to ask. Yoongi just shrugged before then gesturing to me. With a small hum, I lean back before grinning, "What are you doing on your computer?" 

The question seemed to catch him off before he then let a small laugh out of his lips, his eyes glancing to the device in front of him. The action caused me to the one off guard since the reaction wasn't one I was expecting. "What?" I ask with a chuckle, tilting my head.

He shakes his head, "I thought they were supposed to be personal questions." He murmured with a soft sigh. 

It was my turn to laugh. "We have to ease into it silly." I lightly tease, something he doesn't really react to. But I continue anyways, "But you didn't answer."