Chapter Twenty One

Song: Serendipity Piano Cover

Artist: Doo Piano

Original Song: BTS

"I think I might be sick."

"Jimin hyung, you didn't even play."

"So? I can be sick for them!"

"Yah! Stop fighting."

Sitting on the steps in front of the hall, I watch the family in front of me interact. Mostly Jungkook making fun of Jimin only for the eldest, Jin, to interrupt and try to set them into their right place. It's funny, watching them act like they are.

Because it's a distraction. A distraction from the call that was meant to be sent at any moment now.

At least, that's what it felt like. But I had been saying that for a while, and any moment stretched into forever. And soon, I was quietly muttering, "How much longer? I mean, they have to be on time."

Yoongi smiles at the different behavior, hearing my irritated yet slightly sad tone. "Kim, don't worry. It's supposed to come out at five. We have a few minutes still." He murmurs, trying to calm me down despite how my leg bounced, even in my skirt.

Unladylike but I couldn't bother to care at the moment. Neither could anyone else.

When I don't 'don't worry', Yoongi sighs before standing.

"Come on. You'll run mad like that. Get up." He tells me gently. I follow the command mostly in curiosity, his brothers seeming just as confused as I am.

Apparently this isn't normal behavior.

Yoongi seems to freeze under the eyes and I see his usually pale skin flushes with a soft pink. It contrasts his blue hair and brown eyes, making me want to pinch his cheeks. Especially when he puffs them out.

"Thank you, I just need to move around a bit." I tell him with a soft smile, following my words and lightly pacing around to loosen up. "So, what's the full plan for Jimin's birthday?" I ask between the silence, wanting someone to fill in the space too.

I glance to the boy, who of which grins happily at the reminder that today is his day. Jimin's dressed for it, a loose sweater shirt draped across his thin frame and tight pants hugging his legs. He had rings of all types on his knuckles and makeup across his features in a way that made him look beautiful. He was stunning.

Namjoon clears his throat, "We were thinking of dinner and then maybe heading to a bar. After that we could go and see the present Yoongi prepared."

Jimin cheers, "Can't I just see the present first?" He asks, pouting when everyone objects. "But why not?"

"Come on Jimin-ah! It's something to look forward to!" Hoseok reminds the younger, wrapping his arm around Jimin and ruffling his nicely styled hair. This causes the nicely dressed boy to complain, lips pushed forward into a pout.

"I wish I could've gotten you a present Jimin." I change the subject, letting Jimin get a break and instead be able to fix his hair from the relentless Hoseok.

"Don't worry noona, I wasn't expecting one from you. Just the point that you're deciding to come along is enough! I never thought that hyungs partner would come along." He assured, smiling in a way that made his eyes thin.

I try to not let my cheeks heat up at his antics, simply smiling in thanks back. "Maybe I can-"

Ding! Ding! Ding!