Chapter Thirteen

AN: I don't know why but Ryu's 'Epiphany Love' is what helped me write this chapter so uh, here ^^

☆♬○♩●♪✧♩  ♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

I finally allow a groan to escape my lips from the frustration that's been building up from the continuous slip ups between us two. I can tell Yoongi is losing patience, his playing going from robotic to more rushed. 

This was a waste of time.

But we couldn't stop.

We had to keep going.

"One more time." I tell him, something both of us have repeated multiple times to each other. It was starting to sound less and less like an actual statement and instead simple babbles from our mouths in attempt to pull some time of motivation.

Though right as we start, both of us hit the wrong cord. This causes Yoongi to rest his whole hand on the keys, causing a melody of misplaced sounds. I draw back my bow, taking a high pitched sound along with it.

"You two are surely interesting." 

Both Yoongi and I look to the audience, seeing a young girl and teen boy standing there. The young girl holds a violin case in her hand while the boy stuffs his in his pockets of a much over sized jacket. 

They're so young. . .

The girl couldn't have been more then fifteen, young eyes with a sense of childlike innocence watching us two. She was short, much shorter than the kid next to her, though she was impossibly lanky. Her auburn hair was pulled into ponytails, the girl wearing a school uniform for a reason I couldn't understand. 

The boy was a bit older, though still so young to me. A teen, maybe seventeen or eighteen, his eyes narrowed with a smirk against his lips. Messy yet styled hair landed atop his eyes, his clothes only continuing the look.

"Don't sound so rude Youngseo." The little girl told him, nudging his side.

I look to Yoongi only gives me a more confused gaze, standing from his piano to gaze at the two with a bow. "You must be one of the other candidates." He murmurs, causing the others to bow though only lightly.

"Yes! I'm Jisoon and this is my partner Youngseo!" The girl introduces cheerily, causing me to smile softly.

"I'm (Y/N) and this is my partner Yoongi." I introduce for us, chuckling softly.

"You really are interesting." Youngseo mutters, causing me to turn to him with a small laugh.

"We are? I don't really think so. I would say we're the two most average from what I've seen." I admit with a chuckle, gently setting my violin down to rest. I couldn't help the urge to sit down too, my feet aching in a complaint to get me to rest them. 

I wasn't aware how long we had been practicing but all I knew was that Yoongi's phone had been buzzing like crazy and that the hall had been getting progressively colder. It was becoming evening, and we hadn't even eaten yet.

"I would say that too, but you guys haven't left the hall once since you've come in here!" Jisoon pointed out, giggling lightly. Before I can ask how she knew, she continues. "We've been trying to practice but you've been hogging the whole place. Very cruel." She stuck her tongue out in a childish way that made me look to her partner who simply waved it off.

"That's most dedication I've seen from a participant in a while." The male muttered, moving to the stairs to step up on the stage. "But we'll have to steal it from you. After all, there's only so many places that we can practice. And we do need to become better than you, it is a competition."