Chapter Sixteen

As much as I hated it, Yoongi and I woke up at seven to catch a cab to the airport. We were both sluggish but I tried to be more excited to push the burrito next to me up, constantly saying how thrilled he must be to see his brothers while I was just happy to see them in person. And soon enough, we were at the airport.

I was the one who held the paper, my hands trying to hold it high enough. I presumed it would be easy to find them, six handsome men walking through the crowd with loud laughs and playing.

"Did you really have to cross out my original words?" Yoongi complained for the hundredth time, his voice playful. It was sign that he was obviously more relaxed, even though he still seemed to be just as alert and rigid as usual.

I glance up to the paper where he had written 'Five fools (And Jimin)'. I found it hilarious and had to force in laughter but in the end told him to be less obvious. So, we changed it. Now it was a bit more welcoming. In dorky letters, it wrote 'Six Brothers' and right under it wrote '(Five fools and Jimin). Yoongi wouldn't settle further.

"It's fine, we still have the original thought behind it, its just not as bad." I joked, snickering as he huffed.

He opened his mouth to respond but before he could, I saw them. Six tall men walking through the crowd, a few chattering softly while others seemed to walk in a sleepy daze. They were being lead by Namjoon, who of which was scanning all the families or personnel who waited for their guests.

I waved my arms, gathering his attention. With a smile sent my way, he redirected his steps to us.

"Yoongi hyung! Kim!" He called, his voice booming over the rest yet at the same time quietly calling for us. I waved excitedly while Yoongi smiled and walked over, leaving me to follow. The two have a small pat of a hug before the rest seemed to register we existed.

"Yoongi, nice- Hey! What's with the sign? Did Kim make this?" The eldest asked, huffing as he looked at the paper. Instantly I shook my head, ready to object but Yoongi just shrugged. This caused Jin to huff at the younger boy, "Of course you made this. So disrespectful." He seemed to tease but gave Yoongi a pat on the shoulder. That was before his gaze was redirected to me. "Nice to finally meet you Kim." He told me a bit more calmly, smiling before he was basically shoved to the side by one of who I forgot the name of.

"Woahhh! So this is Y/N!" It was the small framed one, his body moving smoothly despite its hyper nature. When my eyes show my guess for a name he giggled, "Hoseok." He reminded kindly, causing me to smile sheepishly.

"Stars, I'm so sorry. I have a bad time with names." I tell him with a blush, something that he chuckles to.

"Yah, Hobi ignored me." Yoongi complained, causing Hoseok to turn with a grin. He gave a cheer as he ran to hug the other thin framed boy.

"Come on hyung, we never meet new people. You can't help but let us be excited." A more deep voice mumbled. Well, not deep. Just quiet. When I look, I see the brown hair of Jungkook. I could definitely remember him from the bright haired group.

"Well, its nice to meet you." I chirp in, laughing softly. "All of you, actually. It's nice to meet all of you." I tell the whole group but that doesn't stop the last two coming up to me.

One was the saxophonist, 't' something. "Hello Y/N!" He told me excitedly, waving with a goofy grin. I tell him 'hi' but leave out the name in fear of seeming rude.

Though Hoseok seems to notice as he says, "That's Taehyung." He tells with a laugh, finally detaching himself from Yoongi who seems to have been touched enough for the day.

"Ah, sorry." I murmur, my whole face burning in embarrassment. "It's nice to meet you Taehyung." I tell with a small wave but he takes my hand and shakes it excitedly. I laugh as he gives me a nod, seeming to agree with statement.