Two.

I woke up in the morning by my mum sobbing and mumbling downstairs in the kitchen, but I knew there was no one there.

Its become normal for my mum to wake me up because of her unbelievably loud voice when she's on the phone. But usually she's arguing with my dad; normally about me.

My mum crying didn't bother me at this point, but when I could still hear as I got dressed and ready, it started to.

The stairs creaked as I made my way down into the kitchen.

Her head snapped up so quickly as I entered I thought she might break her neck.

She wiped at her eyes and mumbled something down the phone before placing it back in the phone stand.

"Who was that?" I frowned, that can't of been dad on the phone.

"It was your dad," she sniffled, "We were actually talking about you" she looked up at me hopefully, clearly wanting me to listen.

I sat down at the table for once interested in what she had to say.

"Well we weren't talking about just you," she sat down next to me and grabbed another tissue, "Do you remember my friend Beverley from when we lived in England with your dad?"

I nodded. Beverley had short ginger hair and constantly wore beige.

"Well her nephew has just finished school and doesn't have a place to go" She was hesitant to carry on, "and Bev was wondering if he could stay here for a few months"

"I'm confused. Why were you phoning dad?" And why would she of been crying?

"Because I wanted to talk with him about it because I was worried it might affect you"

"Why I'll be at school all day?"

"Because he would have to share a room with you..." she said slowly.

Now the main reason I'm confused is to why my mum letting him share my room, I didn't think she would trust me. She doesn't trust me with anything anymore, not even to go get the right type of milk from the shop.

It's not that I have a problem with sharing a room with him, I have a problem with socialising and making conversation.

"You don't have to say yes, and it's entirely up to you but it's only for a few mo-"

"It's fine mum, it's fine," I interrupted her, "When does he get here?"

There's no point in arguing with my mum, she will just be more disappointed in me if I say no.

"Tomorrow"

~

again I know it's really short but its going to get longer when Ashton and I think Michael come into the story, Luke and Calum will still be in it but Michael and Ashton will be the main people😊