Nine.

Ashton;

She had mumbled something about me being crazy and gone up to her room, leaving me alone in the kitchen.

Should I of asked her? Yes.

Well, I think I should have.The way she rested her head on my chest with ease and without hesitation must mean something right?

Maybe I'm just seeing what I want to see, but on the other hand maybe I'm not.

She would of kissed me earlier in the kitchen if she hadn't of thought I had a girlfriend and we both know she would have.

I probably should of left it until I found out what all of her tattoos meant.

But it's too late now, I'm too far ahead in the game.

The game being if I can get her to tell me everything before I leave, maybe a relationship with her was part of the game aswell.

But I'm not ready for a relationship; let's just say the game is to get her to tell me everything and possibly for her to sleep with me before I left.

Callie;

I had trued to tell him he was crazy and I went upstairs leaving him alone in the kitchen.

Should I of said yes? Yes.

Well, I think I should have.

I don't know what stopped me. Maybe the same thing that stopped me from kissing him, someone else.

In this situation, the someone else is me, but the other half of me.

The half that stops me from being like everyone else, the half that has stepped over the line that separates the sad from the depressed.

that's the half that my pills are for.

And they're working, I wanted to say yes.

Maybe I should say yes.

But I feel like I'm just part of a game to Ashton.

The game being if he can get me to tell him everything before he goes.

~

I know this is probably the shortest chapter anyone has ever written but this is mostly to get the title across so yeah.

Please vote and comment that would mean a lot to me:*