Eighteen.

Callie;

After I finally stopped crying we cuddled for the next few hours and watched films.

Ashton wore a thin white t-shirt and as I rested my head on his chest, as well as being able to hear his heart beat I could feel his toned torso when I lay my hand on his chest. He wrapped his arms around my body and kissed my head every so often as we watched countless films. He passed me a tissue when I cried during the films, and laughed quietly whilst doing so.

We stayed in this position until my mum came home. She hadn't been home for around a week because of the shifts she's been taking, but considering what Ashton said earlier about her; I could hardly be angry or upset with her.

"Callie? Ashton?" my mum yelled up the stairs. I scrambled off of Ashton and ran downstairs, hugging her tightly when I saw her in the kitchen.

"Nice to see you too" she laughed hugging me back for a few moments.

"I have something to tell you" my mother said, her tone changing to a serious one.

"You know how, I don't get payed very much for my job and that's why I've been taking extra shifts? Well, I've been offered to take a two week training course in New Zealand so I can get a promotion!" She said with excitement,

"Wow, mum that's great! You have to take it!" I didn't mind my mum going away for two weeks, I really didn't. She had just left me for a week, I'm sure I can manage on my own. Anyway, I have Ashton now.

"I knew you wouldn't mind, better get packing! My plane leaves tonight!" she said happily and rushed upstairs to pack.

I returned upstairs and lay back down next to Ashton, who hadn't bothered to come down, "I missed you" he smiled when I cuddled closer to him.

I rolled my eyes, "I was downstairs, for, like, one minute" he mumbled 'still' and passed me another tissue as we watched 'My sisters keeper'.

About 20 minutes later My mum cursed from the top of the stairs and I could hear trying to get her suitcase down it. Ashton groaned as I dragged him out of bed to go downstairs and say goodbye to mum, who's taxi was waiting.

We met my mum in the kitchen checking she had her passport and essentials. "Goodbye Karen, congratulations on getting the course" Ashton said politely, giving my mum a quick hug and picking up her suitcase with ease to put it in the taxi.

"He's a good boy, that Ashton. I'm glad he's here to take care of you" my mum smiled and gave me hug and I ushered her out of the house whilst she nagged about keeping the house tidy and washing up.

Me and Ashton stood on the driveway and watched my mums taxi drive onto the main road.

The moment her taxi was no longer in sight Ashton spun me round and smashed his lips to mine, "Now we have two weeks to ourself" he mumbled into the kiss and I could tell that if our mouths weren't connected that he would be smirking.

He started to kiss down my jawline but I stopped him, "People can see us" I giggled as he pouted, "Fine, we'll go inside" he said very matter-of-factly.

He intertwined our fingers and lead me upstairs, he shut the door straight after me and grabbed my waist, bringing me closer to him. He carried on kissing my jawline and made his way down to my neck, he pushed me back so my back was pressed against the wall and he brought his lips to mine, this time softer and more gentle.

My hands moved from his chest to the bottom of his shirt as before he pulled it off. He lifted me up and moved me to the bed, only detaching our lips for a split second. After a few minutes he mumbled, "I know where this is going, are you sure?". Was I? I wasn't a game to him, he asked me to be his girlfriend I must mean something to him.

"Yes, I'm sure" I said before reaching to pull of my top, Ashton tugged on the material of my leggings and his eyes raked down my body as I lay there in just a bra and pants.

"You're so beautiful" he breathed and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear before kissing me again.

The next ten minutes were the best moment I had ever shared with anyone, let alone Ashton.

~

this is short I know, but this is quite a short story. I've planned it and it's only thirty chapters.

Please read, vote and comment! it means a lot.

I'm hoping to get 450 reads on this story, I know that's not a lot compared to others but it's a lot for me!

:-)