Twelve.

Callie;

The rest of the school week dragged on and the only thing that got me through the long, tedious lessons was the thought of Ashton waiting for me in the car park.

Since the kiss on Tuesday, he was the only thing I could think of during the day. Obviously I didn't love him, not yet anyway.

But I did like him. A lot.

But I also can't help but feel like something's holding him back. Not in a sexual way because we've only known each other 5 days.

I mean generally, nothing's really happened since Tuesday to fill anyone in on. There's been kissing, cuddling whilst watching a few films when my mum has to work late.

Apart from that I've been too caught up with school work, so much revising for GCSE's in a few weeks.

We didn't talk about each other after we kissed we just got up and left, Ashton was quite during the drive home and I was worried that he didn't actually like me but he's been assuring me daily that he does, and he seems genuine. I guess I just find it difficult to believe that someone like Ashton would like someone like me.

"Right" My biology teacher Dr. Dunham shouted, getting my attention "No homework, but please revise 'cause I don't want to get fired because you all get bad marks" He concluded and dismissed us.

As I collected my not-so-full-notepad and grabbed my bag just as Dr. Dunham shouted my name and called me to the front.

"Hello Callie" he said, not looking up from his papers.

"Hello sir" I muttered back, just wanting to go and see Ashton.

"How are you doing with your revision?" he asked looking up at me.

"Good Thankyou sir"

"Good, I'm looking forward to your GCSE results, I've just marked your mocks" he smiled, "Don't tell anyone I told you but you got an A*, better than anyone in the class"

"Thankyou sir, but I really have to go" I said edging towards the door.

"I'll talk to you on Monday then" he dismissed me and I rushed through the corridors to the entrance of school.

I looked around the car park and couldn't spot Ashton or Ashton's car anywhere.

The last few people left the car park and left me standing alone on the steps.

I sighed and grabbed my phone out of my bag dialling Ashton's number.

Voicemail.

Great, I'll have to walk.

The clouds above grew darker and the wind picked up causing me to walk faster.

As I reached my road I saw Ashton's car parked on the curb outside my house. Maybe he feel asleep?

I unlocked the door and frowned at myself as I heard laughing and music including peoples other than Ashton's.

I walk into the living room and see Ashton sat on the armchair with a pair of drumsticks in his hand.

On the sofa there was tall boy with a blonde quiff stretched out with a guitar on his lap. On the floor there were two boys one with dark skin and dark eyes with a bass guitar and the other with black hair with a red tinge with a guitar.

"Oh hey Callie" Ashton smiled looking up at me.

"Um, Hi?" I frowned putting my keys on the rack.