TwentyFour.

Callie;

Laying on the sofa seems to have become a routine for my Thursdays. I don't have work or college on Thursdays so why not?

I know that Delilah has work and that's why she running around like a mad man in the kitchen making her breakfast.

I'm so glad that I've moved in with Delilah, away from everything. She was the best cousin I could ask for.

"Right, I'm going now. Don't break anything and don't do anything I wouldn't do" She said sternly evens though she was only two years older than me.

The door slammed loudly and I heard her running down the stairwell.

"Well, I did have a speech all planned out and everything but know when I'm stood here I can't say that because seeing your face for the first time in months I realise now what I have to say.

I'm sorry. That's what I'm going to start off with. I'm sorry for everything. Firstly, I'm sorry for not coming to find you until now; I feel like my head has been stuck in the ground the past few months. I wasn't sure if coming to find you was the best thing to do, but then I felt as if something inside of me clicked and I knew that coming to find you was the first thing I could do to get you back. I kinda wanted someone to wake me up and tell me it was all a bad dream, but I woke myself up. Eventually.

I'm sorry for not showing you what you're really worth. The first day I saw you I told you people deserve to know their true worth, and I didn't really show you that. You're worth much more than that, more than the lies I told you.

I'm sorry I didn't hold you the way you held me, I wish I had put you first. But me being me, well the old me, I put my self first.

And if there was one thing I came here to do, was to apologise, and I've done that to the best of my ability. But now I think you deserve an explanation."

He coughed as if he was going to get up on a podium to make a speech.

"I'm going to be honest, yes at first it was a game to me. But that morning when I woke up next to you, I had to convince myself that I didn't have feelings for you. I don't know why. But I did. I guess I carried on with the game because I was scared to have feelings for you. But the things I said when I told you we were leaving, they weren't true. I didn't think it would be fun to mess with you, I don't know when I realised it wasn't a game to me but looking back now, I realise I have never been so stupid."

"And I know you have so much self respect for yourself now, I spoke to your cousin. Don't ask how. So I know this might not be enough for you. And I don't expect you to forgive me straight away, but please, me and the boys have got a gig tomorrow and I have something for you there. To show you how much I really care."

Tears pricked in my eyes and I blinked them back and nodded, "I'll come tomorrow. I'll see you then" I smiled and shut the door.

He was right, I wasn't ready to forgive him yet, but I wanted to. And I hope that whatever he's got tomorrow works.