TwentyFive.

Callie;

I was nervous, to say the least. I love Ashton, I always have and always will. So I really hope that whatever he has today works.

I was dressed and ready and Delilah had been bugging me all day about how I should just take him back anyway 'cause he's hot.

But I have a little more self respect than her.

I rolled my eyes as Delilah lectures me about being home early as I left the flat and started to walk to the bar.

it was close and it was small, but it's what they wanted to do. Plus this was a deliberate small gig, they're already done ones in arenas.

It was busy when I got there and their familiar instruments were set up on the stage, dismissing a drink I sat down and fiddled with my phone as I waited.

Cheers exploded from the crowd and I looked up to see all four of them stood on the stage grinning and waving at the audience.

I couldn't help but smile at how happy they were.

"Hello everybody, we're five seconds of summer and let's get straight onto the first and only song," Luke said into the microphone, "Ashton"

Luke gestured to Ashton and he pulled his mic closer to him.

"I wrote this one, we've never played it before so bare with us," the audience laughed and he beamed, "I wrote this about a month ago about this girl. I treated this girl awfully, and she didn't deserve it." He made eye contact with me and I finally gathered what he wanted to show me.

"But I love her, I really do. But instead of showing her that I left, and it's the biggest regret of my life.

And I hope she forgives me" he smiled sadly at me and counted the boys in.

I took a deep breath and I could feel my cheeks heating up.

The ringing in my ears stopped me from hearing the first verse but when Ashton looked at me hopefully there was no way I couldn't listen.

"The way that you held me

I wish that I'd put you first

I was wrong I admit

Numb from your kiss

While you were slipping through my fingertips

Taking every breath away

With all of the mistakes I've made

From all the letters that I've saved

This is everything I didn't say

I wish I could've made you stay

And I'm the only one to blame

I know that it's a little too late

This is everything I didn't say"

And at that moment, I knew I wanted to spend as long as I could with him.