Fourteen.

Callie;

The next morning I was woken up by my alarm and surprisingly got up the first time it went off .

After showering, getting dressed and ready I grabbed my bag, just as I reached the door I heard Ashton mumble something and spreading out across the whole bed.

I giggled quietly at him and walked downstairs.

The day was cold and cloudy as I made my way to school, I wrapped my coat tighter around my body and walked a bit faster.

I reached the school gates and walked quickly through the busy car park.

"Hey! Callie!" I heard someone yell from behind me.

I turned around to see the three most popular girls in school walking towards me.

I instantly felt self-conscious as I saw them wearing there crop tops white jeans, I'm not surprised I was self conscious around them considering I was wearing ripped skinny jeans, doc martens, an all time low shirt and a dark green Parker jacket.

"Hey Callie" Gianna smiled.

"We were wondering if you wanted to have lunch with us" Georgie continued.

"I love your outfit by the way" Emily smiled widely.

"Thankyou Emily" I smiled back, still feeling awkward, "Do you want me to have lunch with you?" I asked Georgie.

"Of course" she laughed linking arms with me and dragging me into school.

Unfortunately I had lessons with at least one of them in all day, so there was no avoiding them. Lunch wasn't as bad I expected but the rest of there group sat around the table and chatted about last nights party.

"So how's your boyfriend" Emily asked nudging me.

"Boyfriend?" I asked.

"Yeah! The one that picked you up all of last week" she said.

"Oh" I mumbled, blushing at the thought of Ashton being my boyfriend, "He's not my boyfriend" I replied honestly.

"Bullshit" Georgie laughed, "You two are too cute not to be going out" she said emphasising 'too cute'.

"Well if he's not your boyfriend, can I have him?" Gianna joked.

"Just because he's not my boyfriend doesn't mean he's not mine" I joked back, trying to make a good first impression.

"Ooh, that's the first time Gianna hasn't got her way" Georgie giggled, earning a chip to be thrown at her from Gianna's plate.

These girls aren't so bad.

I was in chemistry which was the last lesson of the day when my phone vibrated quietly.

I opened the text I got underneath the table,

'Hey, where are you? You better be getting pizza for tonight! - Ash'

'Sorry babe! wrong person x'

My heart dropped and I could feel the all to familiar lump in my throat. My whole body felt numb, I knew it. I was in the way, and that's how it's gonna be the rest of my life.

My breathing became heavy and I felt someone put a hand on my shoulder.

"Callie?" the person with their hand on my shoulder shook me slightly.