TwentyTwo.

Luke;

We have today. Only today before we leave. We're going home tomorrow. Including Ashton. We were all leaving and packing everything from our houses and then the day after tomorrow we are leaving for Brisbane to meet our 'Agent'. That sounds so weird, but I could get used to it. I would miss this place. It's not even our home but I would miss it. And I'm gonna miss Callie. A lot.

She's like a sister to me now even though we haven't known each other long. And I think the way Ashton is telling her, is wrong.

~~~

Callie's POV;

Turning off the shower faucet, I smiled at the thought of Ashton. Nothing in particular, just him in general.

I pulled on some leggings and my all time low shirt before tying up my hair and smudging on some makeup because I looked like death.

Ashton sat on the bed scrolling through his phone and I rolled my eyes, he was probably on the Kim Kardashian game.

"Hey," I smiled and he looked up at me and patted the bed next to him, locking his phone.

Sitting down, he started talking. "We need to talk" I frowned but gestured for him to carry on.

"I'm leaving tomorrow," he said, no emotion visible on his face.

Tomorrow? I've only got today to spend with the person I love? I knew he would be leaving but not this soon.

"But before I leave, I need to tell you something" Just the thought of him leaving made me blink back the tears in my eyes.

"I don't love you, I never have. And I probably never will. I only said that 'cause I thought it would be fun to mess with you. You practically gave into me straight away" he scoffed and my jaw dropped.

"I only slept with you to see how long it would take for me to get in your pants. You were right when you said you were just like the other girls. I told them I wanted to get to know the aswell.

Sorry" He shrugged and he kept his eyes fixed on mine.

My heart was beating so hard I thought it might burst out of my chest. My throat burned and I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out.

How could he? How fucking could he? The feeling of numbness drowned my body and I stood up and let my legs carry me down the stairs and out of the door, stumbling in my haste.

Choked sobs escaped my mouth and my heart shattered and sunk to the bottom of my chest.

~~~~

Ashton;

She stood up and she ran quicker than I had ever seen her before.

Before I could stop myself, fat tears rolled down my cheeks and my head hung low in my hands.