Five.

Ashton;

She blushed slightly as I finished speaking and looked briefly done at the floor before looking back at me and smiling.

She was pretty, beautiful even. But Im going to be leaving in a few months and I can't hurt her.

It may sound stupid as I've only the known her for about 2 hours, but I've heard about her past and she doesn't deserve to be hurt anymore.

Callie's mum, Karen, yelled up the stairs making me realised I had been staring at Callie since I finished talking.

We both climbed off the bed and went to see what Karen was yelling about.

"Ashton, have you unpacked yet?" she turned off the oven and lay down three plates of food on the table before gesturing for me and Callie to sit down.

"I have, thanks for making space for me" I smiled politely as she rambled on even though I just wanted to have a conversation with Callie.

She intrigued me, the way she would snap when I complemented her makes me wonder what she thinks about people. The way she would bite her lip when her mum said something to do with her or her school, she wanted to say something but she couldn't.

The way she pushed parts of her food to one side of her plate made me wonder what things she liked and what things she hated.

She intrigued me, and I couldn't help but want to find out more.

We finished dinner and stacked the plates away, after that we watched a bit of crappy tv and by that time it was around eleven so me and Callie went upstairs.

"Do you need to use the bathroom?" she asked.

"No, I'll just shower in the morning" I smiled at her.

She shut the bathroom door behind her and locked herself in.

I like her, stupid I know. I need to get closer to her, and that's going to be hard but there's something about her that's making me want to know everything.

I feel excited about this, I feel like it's a game.

~

Callie;

Staring into the bathroom mirror, I listened to Ashton shuffle around outside.

I don't know if I was going to mange months without letting him in, he has just got such a different outlook on things I didn't understand how.

I didn't understand how someone's life could be that different to mine.

It was confusing, he must of had such a different life.

I wonder where he grew up? I wonder who he grew up with? I'm finding myself wanting to know these things about him and I'm not sure why.

I didn't like this feeling, this feeling of wanting to be close to someone.

I wasn't sure how to feel about the feeling, it has to be just how different and how positive his way of life is that I find attractive.

Sure I find his face attractive aswell, but I've never made a point of making people aware of their own beauty.

I've never noticed the small things in life, I've never seen in grey, just black and white. I've never seen something where there is more than one point of view. I've never felt in the middle, just one end of the spectrum or the other.

And I guess because that's how I feel, when I grew up I surrounded myself with people that thought the same.

But Ashton was so different.

And I didn't know how to feel about it.

~

Short and crappy, but I'm going away today so the next update will probably be Thursday :)

Twitter- punnkhood

Ig- cutiecalumpie