9. Let Loose

2 hours & counting before Mila takes me clubbing. It's been awhile since I've been to a club, but I plan to let go & be free & normal for a night. The guys are still focused on Pav. Earlier Warren came into the nursery & woke me up, so that I could come sleep with him. I was too tired to object. It felt good laying in his arms. He kissed my forehead & left early. I dreamed that I was a friend of his ex & he was selling me. All the details of his story appeared in my dreams & I couldn't stop the events from happening. I woke up with a headache around 8:30am & had to reassure myself of my surroundings.

I'm going to try not to hold Warren's past against him. He seems so remorseful. I just hope those types of decisions and actions are really far behind him. I decided to push that subject far back in my mind. Today I just focused on my night out. The guys wont be there & I'm going to enjoy my Friday night fun.

Mila acted like she'd seen a ghost, when I told her I only had house-shoes & a pair of black flats that guys let me wear. She told me she was going to bring me some new shoes, because my flats werent sexy. I think she forgot that her family doesnt consider me single, so who am I planning to look sexy for.

I looked through my fair amount of clothes the guys bout for me. Everything they bought me was definitely to be worn inside the house or in spring or summer. Then again, it was also perfect for a club, since one of the things I remember about clubs was the amount of skin most women showed off. It's been close to 3 years since I'd been to a club & that was only because one of my friends insisted on it for her birthday.

When I think back on that night, it actually makes me smile. Rae was there too. I can close my eyes & still picture the strobelights mixed with the sound of the thumping bass. Heated bodies around us & the overzealous guys trying to hit on us & force a dance. Rae was like a mama bear scaring away any creapers. When Rae wasnt around, I was the mama bear trying to protect my friends, but when Rea was in the picture, she took over as ass-kicker. I wasn't too much the fighter but the one with an intimidating look like I would fight you. Also I used my voluptuous butt to pretty much "accidentally" bump thirsty guys out the way of my friends that got hit one 3 times more then me, when they needed it. Those were fun days, even through the annoying bumping of strangers & girls throwing up in the bathroom. I would still pick those memories over most of this past years memories.

Mila came home alone from the hospital. She had driven Zac's car. I wonder if he knew. She brought me a few pairs of shoes to chose from since I told her my shoe size. They were all heals. I haven't been in heals in over a year. I avoided them while I was pregnant for sure. I hope walking in heals ia like riding a bike. I passed on the stilettos thinking she had lost her mind & whoever else wore stilettos to a club had lost theirs too.

I picked a pair of black tie up booties that I could fit comfortably. I also picked a black romper from my clothes. I dont know who bought it, but it worked well enough to dance in. Mila brought me a small crossbody clutch too. I really dont know why she's being so nice to me, but I'm not protesting kindness. Right now she & Warren are my favorite people in the house.

 Right now she & Warren are my favorite people in the house