49. Locked Away

*******************************
**Warren's POV**

Yeah, I know I have an anger problem. I sat on the bed with my hand throbbing in pain. I didn't care for the news I'd just received from their lawyer. This was the first time I was able to talk to him since he was hired. He gave me the rundown of everything that was happening. It was worse then they thought and they could do some serious jail time. I was more angry at them than anything else. They should've gotten out of the business as I did. I know it's easier said than done. It was good money, I remember, but I still didn't see how they could sleep peacefully at night without seeing the girls faces.

Of course, they thought they had everything under control. I didn't know they raided almost all of the houses. It probably would've been even worse if they hadn't paused transport from some of the houses after crap was happening. They didn't tell me everything, because I didn't want to know everything, but I knew some of it.

The lawyer said they're looking for me, Mila and Zoe. They want to ask us all some questions. I don't know if they know about my involvement or not. I'm no saint, but I'm not the worse, that's for damn sure. Those times the guys asked me to do them a favor. To help bring a girl in like I did with Zo. I'm not ready for Zo to know everything that's happening. I've made some decisions and I'm trying to figure out if they're the right ones.

The lawyer also said that the guys wanted me to go check on Zo when it was safe. I confessed a little lie and told him to tell them I picked her up after I heard about the raid because I figured she would be safer with me. All the information he gave me was overwhelming. From the girls, the FBI picked up, to them holding my dad all week for questioning. I thought for sure my parents had left town and that this was just another bump in the road that we didn't need to tell them about. I was definitely surprised at all the issues happening around us.

I guess we'll be staying in this house longer than I anticipated. It's not that I don't trust Zo with all this news, but she doesn't need to know any of it. It's just that she's finally happy not dealing with the guys or pain. She loves me and I can tell. I don't know exactly what Mr. Arco did to her, but she hasn't even tried to as if she can call her family or friends. Sometimes I think she's worried to do or say something because she thinks I might do something back. She didn't act like that before being sent away and I'm sure it will pass once she focuses on the point that I've never punished her like that for anything.

I'm keeping her in the dark for her own good and for the good of my brother and cousins. Mila and I agreed that we like having Zo happy, after all, ignorance is bliss, but if the Feds get ahold of her, she could really cause trouble by telling everything that's happened. Of course, they'd believed her. Why wouldn't they. I felt I needed to just keep her happy here in the middle of nowhere. It's a good thing my friend said we could stay here however long we wanted.

So all of the information pissed me off because I didn't know how to help them. The only plus side was that they couldn't beat the hell out of me for marrying Zo. The thing that made me punch the wall was the message he told me about my dad.

"Also, I've been told by your brother, to tell you that your father has decided to take Zoe to Germany on Valentine's day. She will now be his. They said he's made up his mind and once he's out, he may contact you himself. Is there anything you would like me to tell them."

When Mr. lawyer guy said that, I felt my face get heated. My dad had decided to take Zo. Well he's going to have to change his plans now because she's mine, she's my wife now, I love her and she's going to have my child, she just doesn't exactly know it yet. That's a thought I need to keep to myself though. I know the guys can't be happy about that news. I can almost guarantee Zac is thinking of a way to fight it, but there is nothing he can really do while in lock up.