14. Babies daddy, Will reply

*********************************
**Willems POV **

Zac is the father? I'm happy for him. Really I am. I think he really wanted it the most anyway, ever since we found out that we fücked up & got Zo pregnant. We all kind of wished we were the one that knocked her up first. I know Pav is going to be disappointed too. After Zac, Pav wanted the girls to be his.

I wanted them, but I really don't feel devastated that they aren't mine. I'll probably have my chance later. I was happy sharing the girls as all of ours, but then Zo had to go begging for a paternity test. Maybe since out of all three of us, I spent the least amount of time with her, before she became ours. I mean Zac was her close friend, Pav played the Boyfriend & I was to play the asshole to push her more towards them & make them look like gold.

Deep down I did want her to say I was the father. But like I said before, non of us planned to be a dad anytime soon. But since it happened, we all kind of wanted it. I think Mila was more disappointed then I was about them not being mine. They're still family of course, but it just means mila isnt a real aunt like she secretly really wanted to be. She still loves the babies to death & that wont change.

I had a yelling match with her about taking Zo out without our permission. Also, letting her friend Gabe stick his fücking tongue down her throat. Lucas should've followed through with the knife he used. Mila is an expert at yelling her point. She can get away with things Zo would never be able to. I dont want Zo thinking she can act like Mila & get away with it. I have yet to win an argument against Mila & this one was no different.

Its weird to go from possible father to 2nd cousin. But to all of us, the girls are still like nieces. I started this out with Zac because I thought it would be entertaining & fun to get Zo. He was very convincing on the benefits for all 3 of us. Since it was his idea, he has a little more input, even though we're all equals.

I started liking her the more we went along. It's just something about watching everything she did, everywhere she went & everyone she talked to, that makes your feelings grow.

I will admit I've been a bit of a dïck to her for no reason, but then other times it was warranted for her disobedience & to show her who's in charge. Maybe I should start spending more time with her. I think now she sees that she really does belong to us, after the shït she pulled. So, I wont have to decepline her. Did she really think we wouldnt have a plan at all for if she started something.

I wanted to stick her in the fücking cabin, for the trouble she caused. It helped last time. She came out obedient for awhile, then her hard headed nature came back swinging. We've had to halt our sales for a little while to make sure no alarms go off with the police. The police we know are trying to help us take care of it. I was surprised when Pav said to not put Zo in the cabin. He doesnt seem himself at the moment just like Warren. I think he'll be back to normal once he's completely healed & home. We all want him home as soon as possible.

The one benefit to this unfamiliar Pav, is that she doesnt have bruises on her from him. I didn't like the bruises, but that was Pav's thing. As long as they weren't permanent & he didnt leave scars, it was out of my control to say much against it. That's his thing with Zo.

My thing with Zo is to teach her to respect, show her I can give her pleasure as she gives it to me, & enjoy what belongs to me however I want to. It was hot having her pleasure herself for me. She tried to fight back her orgasms and to not give in, but she couldn't do it. I think she secretly liked it too. She'd never admit it though. Girls never admit it.

I dont know how our votes & coin flips end with Zac getting to take the lead so much. I would've preferred to play the fake husband of Zo's, for the police. But maybe next time we go something. Zac also won the draw to have her tonight. That mad me frustrated, but I'll get over it. Lady luck just likes him.