39. Just Come Clean

(So dang cute! ^^^)

I woke up to the sound of the shower running and an empty bed. I rolled over, inhaled and exhaled deeply, then stared at the ceiling. Last night was an interesting experience. I should've known control would be one of Warren's kinks. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, but at least he asked me first. It was the only time since I've known them that I actually didn't mind being tied up.

I can't remember the last time I climaxed so hard either. It definitely wasn't with the guys. He had my nerves all focused between my thighs in a game of how long can she last. I know it doesn't count when someone says they love you while cüming, but, true or not, it was good to hear as pleasure shot through me. I have a feeling that's not the last times he's going to want to do that.

The shower stopped and a few minutes later Warren walked out with a freshly showed body and clean wet hair. I looked him up and down, while thinking to myself- I don't know if he's bad or good, guilty or innocent anymore. It's tiring to constantly keep a guard up. For all I know, he could be playing me just like Dana. I already know he's a family loyalist- Holtzer blood first. I think to myself sometime, If he saw me running away, would he go after me or let me go. Call out the dogs or give me a chance to be free.

The sad truth of the matter is, I think he would turn me in for sure. I try not to think about that. I can't think about it or it would ruin the one good thing I have in this house. He's playing both sides and I have to be ok with it or end up with nothing.

My sweet fit immature Warren. At least he tries to make me happy when he can.

"You know Zo, eye fücking me won't make you cüm like you did last night. If you want a second go round, you just have to ask, babe" he said while walking towards me. I'm pretty sure he was flexing a bit, as well.

I didn't realize I was staring so hard. I just got lost in my thoughts. "Um, I wasn't eye..banging you, Warren. I was just... thinking about how muscular your brother is in comparison to you" I said knowing it would bring his horniness down a notch. "And stop cursing so much. I'm going to need earplugs for the girls with you all and your dirty mouths." I turned over and looked towards the main door trying not to smile.

He came and flopped down on the bed "Ouch! Really. So you're telling me, you'd rather be in bed with Pav right now instead of me? Because he actually wanted you in his bed last night, and it's not too late for you to go. Besides, you weren't complaining about my muscle last night, were you"

He yanked the covers off my naked body causing me to yelp in surprise and slight anger while trying to grab them back. Dangit, he actually called my bluff about Pav too. "Warren!" I yelled, as I tried to get the covers back. This was exactly what I was talking about- very immature.

He found it amusing "Zo, I think you need to just embrace being naked. I already saw you up close and personal, last night. Besides, I thought you were going to Pavs room to enjoy his muscles." I didn't have time for this. He was turning a peaceful morning into a pain in the butt morning. I pushed him off the bed harder then I ment to, rolled over towards him and grabbed the covers as he was getting up. I wrapped myself in the covers and stared at him with attitude.

"Dammit Zo, that hurt. What the fück." He got up off the floor rubbing his left elbow, then painfully smiled. I took the words they've used on me so many times and turned them around on him "you know, you bring these things upon yourself, right"

"Hey, I wasn't the one looking at you like a piece of meat. I think you just want me for my body and my mouth skills, but don't want to admit it" he replied with a lame fake sad face.

I didn't answer because I knew that was what he was waiting on me to do. I just looked around the room with a guilty look on my face "Damn Zo, hurt my feelings why don't ya." He said as he climbed back on the bed. He paused for a moment, then spoke again "Sooo, I have a private proposition for you, if you're willing to take it".