27. Get Away

****************************************************************************************
A/N

Hey all, here's a weekly update.

What does Zac have in store for Zoe. She had a little emotional breakdown about the girls. Which one of the guys do you think is the worst?

Will she ever get use to the guys and their ways?

If you had kids, would you leave them to get yourself to safety?

I hope you enjoy the chapter. Have a great night y'all. 😊

****************************************************************************************

**Zac's POV**

Zo frustrates me some times, but it's ok. I'll live with it.

The guys didn't really like my idea at first. I tried to convince them that this was the best way to go about everything. A way that wouldn't have someone go missing or something more drastic. No one really wants to kill mr. or mrs. Moore. I mean that's Zo's mom and dad after all.

Zo would never be the same if we killed one of her family members and we would like to keep her sane if possible. I would definitely like to keep her sane. Why does her damn mom have to be so protective and intrusive. I know it's our fault. We shouldn't have let our guard down with her and Abby. That was the start of our frustration.

In the beginning, Zo was supposed to just up and disappear with us. Even if her parents had filled a missing person's report, how long would that have lasted with the police. It would've gone cold. It's not like she's a child that would be missing. They wouldn't have found her anyway.

But no, she had to escape and call her mom. That opened up all this shït. She had to mention my name and that caused her mom to open her mouth about me to people. So if something happened to Zo, the police, that aren't on our payroll, would go snooping just like her mom is trying to do. No one wants that happening.

I had my two separate lives in order. I keep my public life clean, just like we all do. If someone ran me through any system,  I'd come back clean. Maybe a speeding ticket for good measure. The guys told me in the beginning not to go after Zo. They said she wasn't worth the risk. After 3 months of watching her, they saw how close she was to her family and friends. That's not normally our type of girl to take, but I wanted her. The longer I was around her, the more I wanted her. The thought of fücking her was only half of it.

She was funny, real not fake and conceited. Her warm skin tone turned me on, her smile, her openness to people, she's sexy, compassionate, smart and friendly to me. I could keep going. I decided, even though she turned me down so many times, she was mine. I didn't want her with any other guy out there.

The only exception to having her was sharing her with my cousins. They're my family and I couldn't get her and keep her by myself, I knew that. I needed help to really find her weak spots and see how she ticked in private. That's why I enlisted the help of Will and Pav, but I didn't know they'd actually start to really like her as much. I thought by now they would have given up and moved on. They normally tend to bang girls, then drop them quickly, just like I did.

Letting our guys use all the girls was just part of the deal to keep them happy and content. With Zo, we don't allow any of them to use her püssy. That's reserved for us alone. I wish they didn't at all, but we weren't going to go back on an agreement we've had for so long.

I think if she had not escaped the first time, Will and Pav would've lost some interest. But after our mission of finding her, it's like they saw her as this special challenge or someone to get back and hold on to. It's like when a kid has a toy they're not paying attention to. Then another kid takes that toy and the first kid wants it back desperately as though it was their favorite toy all along.