15. Bad day, boy

*********************************
**Zoe's POV**

"I'm sorry, but are you all crazy. Do you know how weird that is, Zac. I dont think you all are thinking straight. What kind of backwoods hick family are you trying to raise. They'd be sibling cousins literally not metaphorically like you all of you claim to be." I dont know how we got on this topic- on yes I do. I woke up remembering I needed a planB pill if not other birth control meds. It's like they're playing Russian Roulette with my reproductive organs. Zac tells me they don't feel they want to give me anymore.

He tells me that they all want a chance to be fathers now & have kids with me. It's really not as big a deal as I'm making it out to be, he keeps saying. "Zo, I'm only letting this yelling slide, because we're having a conversation & I'm in a pretty good mood. Remember that. It's really not that big of a deal. You're thinking of it in some weird way. We think of it as you're ours & we want you to be the mother of our kids" he shrugged like that answer was all I was supposed to need to feel at ease.

"Well what if I say no. It's my body & I should be able to choose when I want kids. I've already had two kids by you. Maybe I'm just fine with that. I belong to you all, but that doesn't mean I want to crank out babies every year" I said in frustration.

"Zo, stop acting selfish. You should be happy to bring life into this world. Look how amazing Remie & Aiva are. You're a great mom,for the most part, & when we have more, you'll be great to them too."

"Selfish? Are you kidding me. You just said the most selfish thing about you all wanting kids & you call me selfish. Your life is built around you being selfish. You claim you love me, but you wont give me this choice. I dont want some kids calling you all cousin-uncle-daddy".

I'm glad he was letting me speak my mind, because this whole thing was ridiculous & it's like none of them see it. I know how the 3 of them view it, but I wonder what Warren feels about it. I want & need to find out soon.

Zac grumbled in frustration. "Ok Zo, we're done talking about this. You belong to us, which you've recently confirmed with your own mouth, so your body belongs to us too. If I want to lay you down right now & fill you with sperm. All you need to say is thank you for considering me a good enough woman to have your kids."

"Are you kiddi-" I was about to go off & he cut me off. "We're dont talking about this, babe. Now go take a shower so we can go down & eat. I'm making us breakfast with Will before I have to go handle some work crap & go to the hospital"

I dont remember him being this controlling, when we were friends, well actually he had his moments but it was more protective. He's almost always known how to frustrate me too. Starting with him making up his own work hours pretty much. Even though we would disagree on some things, it was a good friendship though. Now, I cant stand the things we disagree on, because in his head, he's right & can tell me we're finished discussing things & I have to oblige.

I know I'm there's & dont get a say in almost everything, but bringing life into the world with them should be one of those things I get a say in. I could imagine how they would've acted, if I hadn't had the twins & they somehow found out. They probably would've dropped me in a hole somewhere for making that decision.

He left the room after getting dressed. I took a shower, as ordered, & went downstairs to the guest room for some clothes. I glanced in the kitchen & saw Willem was in there slicing fruit. While Zac was whisking batter of some sort. Something smelled really good, but I wasnt going to tell them that.

I knocked on the guest room door to see if Mila was up & I could come in. She answered and let me in. Even if it's fake, she is like a friend & always seems happy to see me. I feel like I can talk to her about things that won't come back to bite me later. Like travel, music, things to try, guys from her past relationships, & whatever else comes up.