37. TruthDrink pt. 1

*******************************
**Warren's POV**

"It was for her own good. We all decided it was best. Nothing bad happened and she learned her lesson from it. Besides, the girls were just with Zac" Pav said digging himself into a ditch.

"Hey I told him it was a bad idea, mom. I told him you wouldn't approve and to bring them back." I shrugged. Why should I go down for their dumb choice.

"Both of you just need to shut up and listen to me. You used a woman's kids as leverage. I don't care if it was because it was Zoe. You're just making me damn angry with you both. Dammit! My sons and nephews have lost their minds. I think I need a drink." Our mom said before storming off shaking her head. I know she's mad because for one, she cursed and she doesn't really curse unless she's mad. Also she doesn't drink that much either, unless she's celebrating, angry or stressed- and she's definitely not celebrating the information Zo told her.

At first Pav thought I had told her- like I had threatened to do. I knew our mom wouldn't have approved. You don't come between a woman and her children. That's a hard set rule. My mom fussed for 20 minutes about it. She put me in the same guilty space with the guys. I don't know why. I wasn't even there when they did it.

I knew Pav was pissed off that Zo told our mom. Back then, he kept saying mom should understand because the kids were theirs too. My mom didn't see it that way. Especially since Remie and Aiva were just infants. The best thing is to let my mom cool down when she's angry. I'm glad she likes Zo. I don't know how I would've felt if she didn't. By the time she was done yelling, Willem was done with Zo. Zac was headed out there, in no particular rush.

Zo and that stupid phone. I can't believe she would leave it in Will's room out of all places. The guys all agreed that none of us were aloud to spend more then an hour and a half out in the cabin with Zo at one time. I guess they had a suspicion that I snuck out to keep her warm last time. I did feel bad for her. It was a cold night and they made her stay naked and chained up on the floor, not even the bed. I unchained her and let her lay on the bed, well actually it's a cot, but still...

The best I could do for her was bring another blanket out. Jackasses had the heater set on a timer to stay at 60 degrees and didn't tell me where the key or remote was because they said I'd go soft and she wouldn't learn.

She cuddled up to me during my time out there. Part of me wanted to actually take advantage of the situation and bang Zo all night long. God knows it's been awhile, but I fought the urge. She did kiss me then she started rambling about me taking her away and how she could belong to just me. I knew she was slightly delirious, tired and desperate when she said through chattering teeth at 2am "I-if you take me a-away from here, I'd do whatever you t-tell me too. Just you...y-you want that, right. You w-won't have t-to share me. I'd be yours". I slightly joked that I thought she was already mine. She didn't acknowledge my comment. I rubbed her arm and thigh as we spooned. She kept stutter talking, as though it could change something. "You're n-not like them. You ha-ave a s-soul. Please baby" she said. I don't think she's ever called me baby.

She knows it can't happen and I'll save her the pain and drama, by not telling the guys she said that...It did boost my ego a bit and turn me on, but no, it still can't happen. We don't steal from each other like that. I felt sorry for her in her tired desperation.

I think after this, there won't be any issues in the house, so she wont have to worry about being put back out here. I just want us to have a good family Christmas like always. I talked to Pav in person about Lucas and what Zo said happened on vacation. He was almost as mad as me at Zac for his choices. We don't talk about each other behind our backs, so were going to discuss things with Zac too. The only problem with Pav is how he was trying to give Zac and Lucas the benefit of the doubt.