23. See, you try to be Nice...

"Zo? Aren't you going to kiss me goodbye?"

I glanced back at Zac then quickly to both of the other two faces behind me. This was a moment I wished I could've avoided. It wasn't enough that I woke up in Zac's arms snuggled up to him like we were cheesy lovers. Now I have to probably have a kissing session with him in front of Willem & Pav. I don't know where Warren ran off to. I guess he said his goodbyes  to Zac earlier.

I looked from Pav to Willems face then back to Zac. Zac had this small cocky grin showing me that he knew what he was doing. Pav arched a brow as he looked on in curious amusement. Willem just looked slightly unreadable or maybe it was just a look of no interest in the game Zac's playing.

I want to call his unfazed bluff & say he doesn't feel too happy about watching my lips on Zac, but who knows what's in thier minds. I could be all wrong. They probably really don't care. Zac could bend me over in the entryway of the house right now & they would probably shrug it off and just say they're next.

I was headed up the stairs, when Zac said that little phrase. I slowly came back down the three small steps of escape & walked towards Zac. He's going out of town to who knows where, so at least that's one less to worry about. He put his hands on each side of my face holding it in place. He moved in and gave me a few small kisses before he captured my mouth with his tongue. I don't know exactly how long we were kissing, but I'm glad we were interrupted by Willem.

"Ok, calm the fück down, Zac. Didn't you get enough of her mouth while you kept her in your room all weekend." Willem moved up behind me & yanked me back. I almost fumbled from the unexpected pull away. "What the hell!" slipped out of my mouth in slight anger as I tried not to trip over my own feet.

Willem wrapped his arm around my shoulders and it brought up a strong feeling on irritation and annoyance. I moved a bit trying to get from under his arm. He just tightened it around my shoulders by pressing down. I stopped when I realized I wasn't going to win this battle.

"Its not my fault Zo likes kissing my lips. We've become closer this week haven't we babe" he said with a smile.

I'll admit I have picked up some feelings for Zac, or maybe I should say I dropped some feelings that use to be there. I dont want him dead, but I still want a way to get rid of them. I dont fight as much when he wants me in his arms. When I was exhausted,  it was comforting. There's a warm emotion I get when I kiss him & when he holds me after Sex, but it pretty much stops there. I licked my lips as I stared off into nothingness thinking about the night before.

As I was thinking back, Zac spoke up. "Don't be shy, Zo. We all know you're not shy when it comes to talking. You can tell them how many times you said you loved me this week & how you loved riding my cöck last night."

I snapped back to the present to see all their eyes on me. Underneath my ebony complexion, the blood of embarrassment rushed to my face heating it up to an uncomfortable level. Did he have to go there. He showed his maturity level once again. Forever a 12 year old in a mans body.

Now I remember one of the reasons he was on my dislike list. I guess I was showing my emotions a bit to clearly because Pav spoke up.

"Wow Zac. She looks more like she wants to drown you more then love you. It's ok, Zo. you wont have to ride Zac's cock for a whole week, babe. That should make you happy."

I looked at Zac. I wish this whole weird conversation could just end. Now I know, if I can't remember why I hate any of them, give it a day & they'll remind me again. Zac walked towards me, while keeping eye contact. He gave me a fake apologetic look. I just knew it was fake even though it looked real.