41. Christmas Day pt. 1

"How many times do I have to say I'm sorry," I cried to Pav.

He tied me to the X in his room facing the wall. Another wack to my thighs with a paddle. I tried to move from the hits. At least he wasn't using his belt like I feared he would. It still hurt like heck though. He changed from hand to paddle, paddle to the flogger, and flogger to crop. This definitely wasn't how I was expecting my Christmas Eve to end and Christmas to begin.

"Just because you say you're sorry, doesn't change the fact that you did something wrong. In fact, say you're sorry again. Say it, babe. I dare you"

I didn't want to. I knew he was going to hit me again once I said it. "Say it Zo. Tell me how sorry you are for keeping secrets, for trying to keep things from us. We made a decision that you weren't going to get any more pills and what did you do, Zo. Tell me what you did."

"I went to Mila and got them away" I replied. He warned me that it would be worse if I lied to him. He hit me again on the butt. I whimpered in pain. He moved to my ear as his hands rested on my hips "god I've missed you in this position. You want to know what my dad told me on our trip. He told me that I've gotten soft. That the bullet took my balls away. Do you think that's true? Do you think I need to discipline you the way I did in the basement? I think it gave results, if only for a while with you".

"No sir, you haven't gotten soft, babe. I like the new Pav that doesn't hurt me...that loves me" I replied. I want that Pav." I said trying to get him to stop hitting me altogether. "I've learned my lesson. I just want to show you how much I appreciate you, Pav." His hands caressed my hips and backside as I felt his warm breath in my ear. "How are you going to show daddy how much you want and appreciate me". I looked over towards him. "I'll do what you want me to...daddy. I know what you like" I said in embarrassing desperation.

"You do know what I like don't you, baby. You know I like to see the marks on your ass from my discipline" He slapped my bottom hard with his hand causing a loud noise. It had been a while since he'd treated me like this. He had changed since getting shot and now two days with his stupid dad at a buyers party and he's trying to resort back to the other one. I don't know what it is with their dad that hits Warren and Pav mentally hard. It's like they have something to prove.

"I could just punish you and make you do what I want anyway, couldn't I, babe. After I spank you, you'd still suck my cöck wouldn't you" he said while still lingering close to my ear. I wouldn't really have a choice in the matter but I didn't want him thinking that way. He knew it and I knew it. He grabbed my neck with his right hand "You're not a whore like the girls we sell, but if you insist on breaking rules I'll treat you like one, babe. Now when I ask you a question, you answer me, is that clear Zo." He said squeezing tighter. "The girls we sold learned this lesson in weeks."

"Maybe I have gotten soft. Maybe you'll have trouble sitting down this Christmas, huh baby. I hear you had a busy few days with my brother. Maybe my dad was right about him. Maybe he's the one that's been spoiling you too much. Now tell me- if I were to spank your ass, you'd still suck my cöck wouldn't you" he said while gripping my neck even tighter. It was getting harder to breathe, but I still answered. "Yes sir, I would".

He let my neck go and moved back. "Good girl. I knew you were smart. I haven't lost shït. So when I'm finished with your discipline, you're going to show me your thankful for my correction aren't you? In the morning, you'll be a wiser woman. You won't even think of keeping another secret from us."

He finished punishing me, then kept his word by making me suck him off. The temptation to bite as I sucked, was squashed by the idea of them taking my teeth away or placing the open gag on me indefinitely. When he was done, he put aloe gel on my stinging legs and bottom. How can he be from the same cloth as his brother? Warren can be a jerk, but he's never treated me like Pav. He held me after my punishment, to prove his power even more I guess. I really didn't want him touching me. Acting like this was a normal couple thing.
.
.
I was exhausted from the long day and finally fell asleep. I woke up to the vaguely familiar feeling of Pav thrusting in and out of me. I tried to push him away but I couldn't move my arms. He had tied me up in my sleep and was doing like the old days. Thrusting into me hard and fast. He had gaged me as well. "I know you can't wait for me to cûm deep in you, babe. No more birth control for you, beautiful"