TruthDrink pt. 2

Retro music ^^^ 😁😅

****************************************************************************************
A/N

🦃🌽🥚🥧Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate it.🥧🥚🌽🦃

It's the time of year to give thanks and just remember all the things we are truly greatful for.

Here's an extra update for the holiday week. I hope you enjoy. I'm really thankful for you all and the emotional investment you've put into my story. Last year when I started these books around this time, I never would've guessed I'd have this many people interested in my writing, but you all have definitely boosted my confidence in writing for others to read.

Ok bye for now and thank you again. (Btw, if you're not an American, you may not know that the majority of cars in the U.S are Automatic transmission. Most of the people I know, don't know how to drive a stick. Ah yes, comfortable easy laziness lol 😁😇.

****************************************************************************************

"I'm waiting for your answer. It wasn't a difficult question for you, was it. Are you keeping any secrets from them" he asked.

"No, I'm not" I replied staring him in the eyes. That actually might of been the wrong move in hindsight.

He grabbed the vodka and opened it. "You were doing so well for a moment. But since you're lying to me, you get to take 2 shots"

"What lie. I told you the truth" I said still trying to save face.

"Really, lying about lying. And I was told you were a Christian girl. I guess that was a lie as well. I wonder what the boys would say about your lying to me" he poured my shot and waited. How dare he bring my faith into question in the mists of a drinking game. I took the shot, he poured another and I drank it as well. I think he was trying to give me alcohol poisoning. I got up and got some orange juice as a chaser. I didn't know how many more straight shots I could take and still focus. When was this little game going to be done with.

I drank some of the juice and sat down. "And yes I am a Christian. What do you claim to be?" I said with a little too much attitude by accident. He poured a shot, then sat back in his chair and threw it back. I have no doubt his tolerance is way stronger then mine.

"So what secrets are you hiding, Zo" he said resting his arm on the table. I definitely wasn't going to answer that. This time I grabbed the whiskey and took a shot. My face scrunched up at the burn as it ran down my throat.

"Ok how many men have you slept with"

"Other then your horny sons and nephews? That would be 2" I replied. 4 shots in and I was feeling that warm buzzed sensation running through me.

"Wow that was actually the truth and I see you're loosening up a little, that's good too... Ok when's the last time you talked to your parents. I know they told us you were close to them, which gave us a red flag back then" I didn't feel like I was loosening up. I just felt like I was caring less the more I drank. I guess that could mean the same thing.

I rested my chin on my palm from vertical left arm "Wellll, let's see. That would be on my fake vacation a few weeks ago when he brought them to the island." Talking about the island gave me mixed feeling of happiness when I spent time with my parents and mostly anger and resentment for Zac.

"Really. That was fairly recent then. Normally we wouldn't allow things like that, so you should feel special." he seemed surprised about my parents.