The Forbidden Fruit | 2

Arabella's POVTwo years later

Arabella's POV
Two years later

I let out a sigh as I collapsed next to him, my eyes flickering towards the ceiling as I pulled the sheets over my body. He groaned from beside me as his hands wrapped around my waist, pulling my bare body up against his.

"I'm one lucky guy huh?" He mumbled into my ear as he sighed, his face digging into my neck. "Whatever you say Hunter," I mumbled nonchalantly as I flipped onto my side to face him. "Too bad I'm going off to college." I said sarcastically, but he didn't catch the memo and pouted almost adorably.

I stretched out my hands and ran it through his silky black hair. He grinned and pulled me closer to him before gripping my leg and draping it over his. "Hmm that won't be a problem." He hummed as his face etched closer towards mine. Our noses were brushed against one another and his familiar scent filled my nostrils.

"These boys better keep their hands off my sexy girlfriend." He grinned, and I cringed as his lips came in contact with mine. I hummed in response and pushed him away before chuckling humorlessly. "But the only problem is Hunter, I'm not your girlfriend." I reminded him before rolling back onto my side and swinging my legs off the bed, preparing to leave.

"Aw come on you just had to ruin the moment!" He exclaimed exasperatedly as he sat upright as well and let his eyes travel over my body rather pervertedly. "You just had to ruin it," he whispered more to himself, continually eye raping me.

"Don't act as if you didn't know, booty call." I winked as I slipped on my undergarments, causing him to pout even deeply. I chuckled and stumbled back towards the bed before leaping onto him. I wrapped my hands around his neck and etched my face closer to his before sighing, "You know, you're one of my sexiest booty call right?" I smirked mischievously, although I knew he was my only booty call.

"Why don't we just date again?"

I grasped his chin in my fingers and tilted his head upwards, if you were wondering his eyes weren't interlocked with mine but rather my cleavage. "That's why,"

"You're taunting me!" He growled. I rolled my eyes for maybe the thousandth time today and pecked his lips quickly before rolling off of him and sauntering back towards my clothes.

"Goodbye Hunter, it was nice knowing you while it lasted." I winked as I grabbed my bag and blew him a goodbye kiss. "Whenever you visit just call me and I'll be waiting!" He shouted in response, I ignored him, sashaying out the door and slamming it shut behind me.

You're probably wondering what the heck is happening?

After the day that Tyler Hart –the boy who ruined and in some case made my life slightly better– slept with me, well I was no longer invincible at school.