The Forbidden Fruit | 46

Arabella's POV

Arabella's POV

"Thank you," I mumbled to my chauffeur as he ushered me out of the limousine and onto the pavement. I took my bags from him and trekked up the stoned pathway to the brown doors that stood tall before my head.

I didn't bother knocking and pushed the doors, revealing the grand hall before me. The chauffeur closed the door behind me and I sighed deeply as I sauntered towards the special staircase that led to my room.

Wow, I haven't seen anyone in a month and no one came to greet me at the door on Thanksgiving? Such hospitality. With a roll of my eyes I sashayed down the hallway and towards my room, the door was slightly open and I frowned before pushing it opens, expecting to find someone on the bed but no one was there except for a red box wrapped in a white bow.

I frowned deeply and closed the door behind me before setting my bag onto the floor and sauntering towards my bed. "Who in the world," I muttered to myself as I plucked the card off the box and flipped it open. It read; I saw this dress and thought of you so I purchased it with all my love to see you wear it before my eyes. Put this on for dinner in at 5, it would mean the world to me to see you in such elegance because that's what princesses are made to wear. . .xoxo

"Who the hell. . ." I trailed off as I placed the card down onto the bed and unravelled the bow. I hesitantly opened the box and peered down at the vibrant red cloth staring back at me. Picking it out of the box I let it unravel before my eyes before letting out a gasp. I remember this dress, a model wore it on a runway show that I recalled watching but I can't put my finger on it.

It was a strapped red dress, the top half was laced material with a split coming down the middle where my breast is supposed to be and stopping at my waist flowing down was all cloth material with two splits at either end of it, the middle left purposely to cover my body but the splits are meant to show off my legs. At the bottom of the box were white stilettos and I grabbed it, staring down at the bejewelled foot of the shoe, wondering where the hell this person could purchase this.

Who left this!? All it says is Xoxo.

I shook my head and stood up, smiling at the dress like a freaking maniac before I ripped my clothes off of me and made my way towards my bathroom to take a shower.

After showering I did my makeup, something light and not dramatic since it was only going to be my family attending this thanksgiving. I thought the dress was a little extra too but were the Smith's, extra should be our middle name.

After I did my makeup in accordance with my dress I slipped it on, sighing as the soft material grazed against my skin and wrapped around my body so elegantly. I stuck on foot out from the slit that ran down the dress and smirked if only Tyler could see me.