The Forbidden Fruit | 15

Arabella's POV

Arabella's POV

"Come on," he bellowed out, his hands outstretched towards me. "We don't have all night." He grasped my hand, tugging me towards his car. I gasped and he chuckled in response before opening the passenger door for me and motioning inside. I sighed and slipped into the car. 

"Where are we going, Tyler?" I asked as he slipped into the drivers seat. He pushed his key into the ignition and twisted it, smirking in response as he turned on the headlights and drove out of the parking lot. "You'll see." He replied softly, his eyes focused on the streets intently.

For all I may know, he's probably bringing me to the woods to murder me. I shuddered at the thought and shut my eyes tightly.  "What you thinking 'bout?" He asked cheerfully which made me groan.

He's definitely hiding something.

We drove in comfortable silence for more than thirty minutes which only made me more anxious to know where we were going. If a ride took this long just to get to our destination then it had better be somewhere worth it.

"Tyler. . ."

"Bells..."

"When are we gonna get to this mysterious destination?" I asked, peering out the window onto the dark street. The vehicle turned into another parking lot and I frowned deeply before turning my attention towards Tyler.

I leaned back against the seat, a bright neon green light which read, 'skulls' hung loosely above what looked to be an abandoned building. Which only made this more confusing. "What is this place?"

"Give me your wrist," he demanded and I obeyed. He gently took my hand in his and wrapped a red wrist band around it. on the band read the word Blaze and I frowned in confusion.

"It'll all make sense when we get inside." He said, unlocking the car and slipping out before I could get another word out. I unlocked the door and stepped out as well, slamming it shut behind me just in time to turn around, yet I couldn't stop the scream from escaping my lips when Tyler appeared right before me, his lips pulled into his mouth to suppress a laugh.

"Tyler, that is not funny!" I exclaimed loudly, slapping his chest in anger. He shrugged and grabbed a hold of my forearm before tugging me into a dark alley. "I knew it! You are planning to murder me, oh dios mio."

His deep chuckle serenaded my ears and I smiled, forgetting for a moment that he was leading me into a dark alley, that is until the smell of piss and nicotine enveloped my nostrils and I gagged, tearing my arm away from Tyler.

Before I could speak, the sound of feet shuffling against the concrete ground made me jolt in fear but Tyler suddenly wove his fingers through mine, squeezing it as if reassuring me that I was safe.