The Forbidden Fruit | 17

Arabella's POV

Arabella's POV

"So what happened with you and Tyler. I didn't see you come back to our room till three am, did you guys. . .you know, made up?" Erika asked tauntingly as she wiggled her brows mischievously. I shook my head, suppressing a chuckle as I snatched a fry from her plate. "No, we didn't makeup. He showed me something and I–I don't know. I guess it made me see him in a different light."

"Ou someone's in love." She cooed, then puckered up her lips and smashed her hands against her cheeks as she imitated smooching sounds. I gagged, grabbed a fry off her own plate and pelted it at her face. She gasped in shock and returned the favour by pelting a fry at my face as well.

But unfortunately for her, I caught it in my mouth and chewed it with a smirk. She huffed, leaned back against the chair and muttered incoherent words underneath her breath.

"Hey, your lover boy is coming over." She exclaimed. I spun around, watching as Ace, Aaron, Max and Tyler made their way towards our table. I snapped my gaze away from them, feeling the heat growing on my cheeks as the memory of our small intimate moment in the room at the bar flashed back into my mind.

I coughed nervously and twirled my fork in my pasta. Bringing it to my lips and taking a bite but somehow I couldn't get it down my throat.

"Hey, gals and pals!" Ace's voice echoed into my ear. He slumped down beside Erika, grabbed her cheek and placed a sloppy kiss against it. "You asshole! That's disgusting!" Erika squealed as she smacked him across the face. I gasped in shock, turning my attention to Max and Aaron who burst into a fit of laughter, tears springing from their eyes.

Tyler chuckled softly then slowly lowered himself down onto the seat beside me. I shifted away, only for his cold hand to fall onto my thigh. Hesitantly I turned my gaze towards him and he mock frowned, his brown eyes reflecting hurt.

"You wound me, Bella." He mouthed, his voice barely audible. I gulped, rubbed my hands against my rosy cheeks and scooted to my previous position. I could have sworn I heard him mutter the words 'good' but I ignored it and instead I tried to seek refuge in Aaron who arched his brows questionably then smirked.

"Just date already, the sexual tension is getting unbearable Mr and Mrs toxic." Ace exclaimed loudly, reaching towards Erika's plate to grab a fry but she was quicker than him and grabbed his finger, brought it to her mouth and bit down onto it.

This time I couldn't suppress the guffaw that escaped my lips and I leaned forward, tears slowly trickling down my eyes from laughing so hard as Ace whimpered in what appeared to be genuine pain.

With my head tilted away from everyone, I could see Tyler's eyes penetrating through mine, lost in his own thoughts. Slowly the smile peeled away from my lips and I sighed after my laughing fit. He smirked and I gasped softly when his cold fingers slowly intertwined with mine under the table.