The Forbidden Fruit | 62

Arabella's POV

Arabella's POV

"I want you guys to walk me down the aisle."

"W--What?" Erika mumbled in disbelief and I shook my head vigorously as I intertwined my hands through theirs. "Yeah, you guys are giving me off," I said and they both nodded their heads, a sad smile creeping onto their lips as we slowly trekked towards the top of the stairs.

At the sight of me standing at the top, the traditional wedding song began to play and I tightened my grip onto their hands. "Whatever happens today, Bella. Just know that Tyler loves you, and he always will." Aaron whispered as we began to trek down the aisle.

I ignored the unfamiliar faces that stared at us as we walked down, I ignored the look on my father's face, my mother's piercing gaze and I kept my eyes interlocked with Ryan's who stood at the top of the aisle, a giddy smile on his face.

*play the song, OG TVD fans know this one 😭😪

When we finally reached the end of the aisle Erika and Aaron both planted a kiss onto my cheeks and found their way beside Max and Ace. I turned towards Ryan and he took my hands in his. I didn't return his smile, I didn't listen to any words escaping the officiant's lips all the way through. "Dear friends and family, we are gathered here to witness and celebrate the union of Arabella Smith an--"

The entire time my mind kept drifting away and sometimes I'd catch Ryan's gaze or the way his lips moved as he said I was beautiful but I felt nothing but numbness. I flickered my gaze away from Ryan and let them fall onto Aaron who was currently staring down at his phone.

I didn't even care.

If this was a real wedding I'd kill him but even I was lost.

Suddenly his head swivelled towards me and his eyes widened. He parted his lips to say something but the minister's voice cut through his words and I snapped my head away from him. At this moment I hadn't realized that we had gotten to the vows. I said mine and all the way through Ryan's I was tempted to cry but I held it in.

"At this moment if anyone can see any reason why these two should not be joined in holy matrimony speak now or forever hold your peace."

"I do."

My heartfelt as if it had suddenly begun to flutter in my chest at the sound of his familiar husky voice and I found myself slowly and hesitantly pivoting on my heels to where it came from, hoping to god that there was no way in hell I was hallucinating.

And I was right, stood in the middle of the aisle was Tyler freaking Hart.

He trekked towards me slowly and I flinched as Ryan's hand tightened around mine. Tyler stopped dead in his tracks, his eyes flickered towards our intertwined hands and he licked his lips nervously.

"Baby I'm sorry about everything. I'm sorry I left you, I'm sorry I put you through so much pain, I'm sorry that I made you feel like you had no other choice and I'm sorry that I let you go. I love you, I love you more than life and I can't get through life without you. I Tyler Hart, take you, Arabella Smith, to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love and to cherish and to give you my whole fucking world and I promise to never ever hurt you as long as you take me."