Bonus Chapter

Sorry if this chapter is lame ☹️ I've just been working on other books and I tried my best so please bare with me!

Two years later
Arabella's POV

"Dad!"

"What?"

"Wha–that's no way to answer when someone calls you dad, you know that, that is disrespectful isn't it mom!?" She exclaimed, her hands winding around her chest as she huffed out in frustration, her brown eyes glaring directly at Tyler's head.

"That's right darling, you tell him!" I replied in enthusiasm, chuckling deeply as Tyler shifted his piercing eyes towards me. He sighed and suddenly his eyes softened as he turned towards hope, "yes princess?" He spat and her mouth hung low before she huffed out once again.

"You didn't apologize."

"Okay woman! I'm sorry, now seriously what do you want!?" He cried out and she glared at him before sighing and pivoting on her heels, "I'll just go bother uncle Malcom." With that she sashayed out of the room, her hips swaying from side to side fiercely.

Tyler turned towards me, his mouth hanging low as he gestured towards the door in exasperation, "she has a smart mouth for a seven year old doesn't she!" He exclaimed as he slumped back down onto the bed. "Tyler aren't you supposed to be like attending to the guest?" I inquired as I slipped on my dress.

"Meh, it's not like they're gonna die if I'm not there. Malcom's here, he'll greet them."

"Babe, he's also a guest."

"Oh my god, I thought dealing with one bossy monster was enough but then you came along!" He exclaimed and I parted my lips to correct him but he raised his hands in a halting motion before feigning that he was zipping his lips.

I pursed my lips in a thin line and trekked towards the mirror. I trailed my eyes down the white sundress that I have yet to pull over my chest. My eyes flickered towards the scar beneath my breast and then the one in the middle of my shoulder.

I know that I see them everyday whenever I look in the mirror but today was the day everyone other than Tyler got to see it. I never wanted to show it; show my wounds, to me they were a sign of almost losing my life after a lapse of right judgement.

Almost losing everyone I cared about.

And almost losing Tyler.

Although he doesn't like to talk about it and acts as if it never happened he was shot as well. The bullet that shot me just beneath my heart pierced through my skin and went through Tyler stomach since he was taller than me.

The bullet was lodged in there and he also was rushed into surgery.

Although he had a higher chance at surviving than I was he refused to accept the fact that he almost lost his life as well. But last week at our counselling session he finally opened up about getting hurt as well, he said he didn't care, he still doesn't care that he almost died.

He cared that I did.

And our unborn child could have died too.

"The more I see them, the more braver and beautiful you look." I flickered my gaze upwards and they immediately interlocked with Tyler's through the mirror. He smiled down at me and slowly pulled the rest of the dress over my body.

He leaned into my back and zipped up the dress, his eyes never leaving mine as he did so. His hands trailed from my back and to my stomach and he leaned closer, a smirk stretched across his lips. "So. . . when are we gonna have baby number two?"