The Forbidden Fruit | 56

Tyler's POV

Tyler's POV

"I'm here on a last-minute business trip, if you would like to grab lunch with me it would be great. I'll talk to you whenever you feel like giving me a call, bye."

I deleted the voicemail and relaxed against the headrest of my bed, contemplating whether or not I should really go have lunch with Malcom. I mean considering the circumstances this wouldn't the last time I see him but maybe he just wants to discuss my decision.

I've already made up my mind about what I'm going to do, I just haven't informed Malcom yet so maybe he's just anxious about what it will be. Now I'm wondering if he really is here for a last-minute business trip or if he's here to sniff me out.

He probably thinks I'm getting cold feet since our flight is in two more days. And in two more days, Arabella will be getting married. I groaned deeply and flipped onto my side so that my back faced the door. I didn't want to get out of bed today, never would I expect to find myself so restless yet so exhausted at the same time.

I needed to get my blood pumping but I didn't want to go to the bar nor the gym. So where does that leave me? "Tyler! Get your lazy ass up, we're taking a trip to the beach!"

"The beach? Really? My guy it's December are you guys okay?" I inquired as I slid down my bed and flopped onto the floor lazily. He eyed me peculiarly and I widened my hands as I'd silently asking him 'what?' He shook his head and lowered himself down onto the chair.

"Yeah, you're right. I'm bored and I don't know what to do, I wanna do something fun today ya know? You, me and the guys. . .maybe we should throw a party tonight!"

A party? Who comes up with the idea of throwing a party on the day of a party. These things should take preparation and time. Whenever I threw a party back in high school I'd plan like a week in advance so I could get everything I needed and the party can be enjoyable.

But if anyone can pull off a last-minute party it's Ace. "Aight, let's do it. But where? Certainly not in our dorms." He nodded his head frantically and grabbed his phone, "leave all that to me."

~ ~ ~

"Dude how'd you get a keg here so fast?" Max asked as he dragged the keg into the backyard. Somehow Ace managed to get us a house to throw the party and according to him it's a friend of a friend who's away on a business trip and said he could do whatever he felt like.

Quite frankly I didn't care, as long as we didn't get in trouble and the cops don't arrest us tonight. "I already tweeted about the party and so far I've gotten a hundred retweets, not nearly enough. Yo Tyler, why don't you post it on your tweeter and ig account, you have a shit ton of followers."