The Forbidden Fruit | 41

Arabella's POV

Arabella's POV

"You know you're incredible for doing this," Tyler said as he softly squeezed my thigh and flashed me a sideways glance, a smile slowly creeping onto his face before he turned his attention back to the road. "Psht, tell me something I don't know." I scoffed.

"Hey, no cocky business in here. We talked about this." He scolded.

"Yes, father. I understand." I mocked, a chuckle escaping my lips when he flashed me a glare.

We were currently on our way to the hotel in which I booked specifically for this weekend getaway with my friends. Tyler I decided to ride together, Ace and Erika together and lastly Max and Aaron. Tonight we decided to just settle in, hit the pool or jacuzzi, have dinner and call it a night.

Tomorrow was the festival and the following Sunday we were to have dinner together in the banquet hall of the hotel that I made sure was reserved for that night. On Monday we would all part and go to our respective homes to celebrate Thanksgiving with our families.

An event I was definitely not looking forward to. "You're gonna eat that or let it get cold?" Tyler asked as he eyed the container of spicy rice cake noodles sitting on my thighs. I smirked and pried open the container before grabbing my chopsticks and taking a noodle out from the bowl. Lifting it to my lips I took a bite, trying my hardest not to burst into a fit of laughter at Tyler's side glances.

"What? Did you want some?" I asked tauntingly. He narrowed his eyes once more and turned his attention back to the road before kissing his teeth. "You know I do, Bella."

"Well cry me a river, Tyler."

"You're gonna pay for this."

"Uhuh highly unlikely but whatever floats your boat." I winked before dipping my chopsticks back into the bowl and pulling out another rice cake. Sure I was teasing him but there's no way in hell I'd be able to eat all this spicy food on my own. It was just amusing to see Tyler get riled up over food, who knew the illegal MMA fighter who obsesses over his body and how much he weighs and his consistency in keeping fit cared about food this much?

I turned to face him, smiling softly before retrieving the phone vibrating in my pocket. I accepted the call and pressed it against my ear, leaning against the seat more comfortably and peering out the window. "Wassup?"

"Aaron and I are stopping at the next gas station, the idiot forgot his tank wasn't filled. What's the address to the hotel so we can meet you guys there, we're following you right now but I doubt you guys will wait for us."

"Tyler, Max and Aaron are stopping at the next gas station to get their tank filled, do you wanna stop as well and wait for them?" I asked, Tyler snapped his head towards me and shook his head slowly whilst muttering no.

I chuckled and returned my attention to the phone, "sorry Max, Tyler doesn't wanna wait so I'll text you guys the address. And call Ace as well so they won't get confused as to why you guys pulled over, alright?"