Chapter 1 (Discussion)

A/N: Hey Guys, this is chapter 1 hope u enjoy :) -Authornim💘

(While sleeping in your bed...)

"Krriiingggg" "Krrrrriiiiinnnggg"

"Arghhh I hate this alarm clock..."
"What time is it anyway?"(mumbling)
I sat up and looked at my alarm clock
"It's just 6:00 a.m."
"Since it's Sunday today ,there's no school and tomorrow's the last day Of school sooo I'll be sleeping for another hour... "
Before going back to bed, I set up my
alarm clock to 7:00 a.m to wake myself up.

~1 hour later~

"Krriiinnngg" "Krrrriiinnnnnggg"

"Ughhhh ... alright I'm up I'm up you annoying alarm clock"
"Wait why am I blaming this alarm clock when I should be thanking it for waking me up?"
"Thank you alarm clock"
"Wait why am I talking to this alarm clock? I'm so weird haha"

"Park Y/N Come here now!!!" My Mom shouted
"Oh mom's calling me"
"Yes Eomma, I'm coming!!!!!"
I stood up and went inside the bathroom to take a bath , I did my morning routine and changed my clothes.
I went downstairs to hug Eomma and greet her while she's making pancakes for breakfast.
"Hi eomma" I greet her while she's cooking
"Hey honey" Eomma answered back while smiling to me
"Those pancakes look delicious!" I complemented her.
" You should sit at the dining table and I will serve you pancakes. Me and your Appa(father) will be discussing something with you." Eomma said while she continues to make pancakes.
"Alright" I answered back while wondering what would they be discussing with me.
I sat at the dining table and waited patiently for the pancakes.
After 5 minutes, eomma came with a plate Of pancakes and gave them to me. I start eating and I complemented her.
"Yuuuummmm"
"These are so delicious eomma!"
"Best pancakes ever!!!!"
I smiled at her and continue eating my pancakes.
"Glad you like it" Eomma smiled back and called Appa to discuss something with me.
" Honey!! Come sit here at the table so that we Can discuss with Y/N!" Eomma shouted and Appa came rushing towards the table and sat down with me and mom.
" Sooo what is it about?" I ask them while I continue to munch on my pancakes.
"Honey, your mother and I decided that you should start being independent so we agreed to buy you a house in Seoul and you will start living there alone after your school finishes tomorrow since you're already 18yrs old .You should go find a job there and start earning on your own. Don't worry we'll also send you monthly allowance and since you're going to start living in Seoul, we transferred you to another high class school named Bighit Academy so that you can finish your studies."
"B-but I'll M-miss y-you guys h-here " I was stuttering and I realized tears were rolling down to my cheeks.
"We know honey, but this is for your own good, we want you to be a strong independent woman, your grandma did this to me too when I was younger . I know you Can do it. You'll have better education there too ." Eomma said while tears were still rolling down on my cheeks.
" I understand Eomma, I know you're doing this for me " I smiled at them even if It hurts to know that I'll be leaving them and my best friends here in Busan soon.
" Its okay honey, Me and your Eomma will always be here to support you." Appa said while smiling at me.
We all stood up and I hug both Of them.
"Don't forget to tell your little brother about this too" Appa said then he walked towards the living room to watch TV.
I went to my brother's room and peeked inside.
"Jiminieee" I walked inside and saw him sitting down playing with his phone.
" yes noona(older sister)" Jimin said while sitting on the bed.
"Is It okay with you if I move out to Seoul?" I asked.
"What?! Why??" He replied with a shocked face.
" Eomma and Appa said that I should start being independent. They want me to be strong and independent and its because I'm old enough to live on my own and they also said that I should start looking for a job and earn money on my own too, but they Will give me monthly allowance."
"Ahh it's okay noona I will support you and I know you can do it, I Will Miss you though" Jimin smiled and hugged me.
" Aww I Will miss you more Jiminie"
I went out Of his room and went to my room to sleep and prepare myself but I should also start thinking on how I'm suppose to tell my friends. "I'll just tell them tomorrow since it's the last day Of school" I went inside the closet and changed into my pajamas . I set my alarm clock and went to bed. "Sigh, tomorrow will be a busy day, I Will be explaining everything to my friends and I Will be heading to Seoul after school and prepare the stuff I need in my house"

A/N: Hey Guys hope u enjoy the first chapter. Sorry if its too long and sorry for the grammar mistakes:) I Will be updating soon;)