Chapter 8 (Servant)

I woke up early in the morning and decided to go to school.

"Sigh, I wonder what Jin is planning on messing with me again today." I thought to myself.

I prepared myself and dressed up into my uniform. I went downstairs and ate breakfast.
Then I head to school.

While walking, I noticed the Bangtan boys weren't there.
"Phew! Good thing they're not here." I said to myself.
I didn't have any problem with the bangtan boys at all. Except for one person and that is Kim Seokjin.

I walked through the hallways and noticed that it's so dark and there's no one else except for me.         
"Hmmm.... maybe I'm too early that's why" I mumbled.

While walking....
Someone grabbed me and covered my mouth and nose with a cloth. I could barely even breathe. I became dizzy and everything blacked out.
————————————————————————

I tried opening my eyes....

I was tied up in a chair so I could barely even escape...

I scanned my eyes everywhere...

"Why am I inside an abandoned warehouse?" I thought to myself.

"Oh! look who we have here." A familiar voice said.

"Show yourself!" I yelled

"Okay then." the familiar voice replied

They all showed up and I recognized them.
It was .... BTS

"Why did you kidnapped me and brought me here? Can someone explain??!!" I shouted.

The boys remained silent while Jin spoke.          I think it was Jin's idea of bringing me here.

"I just want to have an agreement with you" He said while smirking.

"What stupid agreement do you want!?!!?" I asked irritatingly.

"Well it's quite simple, I won't bully you anymore but-...." he didn't finish his sentence because I cut him off.

"But what?!" I yelled.

"You have to be my servant for two weeks" He said which left me irritated.

"No way! Bully me all you want! I won't become your servant." I said.

"There's consequences if you don't agree to be my servant." Jin said

"And what consequences will that be?" I asked

"Your friend will be in trouble. Her name's Jiyu right?  I'm sure you don't want her to be in trouble so you better agree since you know what we're capable of doing to her."  Jin said and it left me shocked.
I didn't want Jiyu to be in trouble because of me so I had to agree and sacrifice myself for her.

"Fine, I'll be your servant for two weeks" I said

A smile appeared on Jin's face. I could tell how happy he was with that smile.

The boys untied me.

"Don't tell anyone about this or else your friend will be dead." Jin said.

"Fine" I replied and left the warehouse.

I noticed that the warehouse was just behind the school so I didn't get lost.

I went inside my classroom and waited patiently for Ms. Lee to come in and start the class.
Everyone is already here except for BTS .

Minutes passed by then BTS came inside. They sat at their respective places while Jin sat beside me. I took a glance at him and saw him smiling creepily.