Chapter 22 (Realization)

"I'm confused" I said to him.

"What do you mean Y/N?" Jungkook gave me a puzzled look.

I sigh.

"I'm confused with my feelings, I don't know who to choose, I don't know who I love. I don't know if it's you or Jin." I looked at him, a tear escaped from my eye.

Jungkook sighed..

"Y/N" He called me and looked at me seriously..

I looked at him, quite nervous about what he had to say..

"I'm going to ask you questions okay?" He told me.

I nodded my head slowly and waited patiently for the question...

"Does your heart beat fast whenever he's around?" He asked.

I looked at him and simply nodded my head without thinking twice because it's true.

"Okay, next question... Do you always want him to be with you, cuddle you, and touch you?" He asked again.. a hint of sadness was showing from his eyes..

"Yes.." I whispered, but enough for him to
hear..

"Do you always miss him when he's not around?" He gave me a look filled with mixed emotions..... emotions that are filled with pain, sadness, and regret..

I nodded slowly and looked down...

"Last question... are you affected or hurt whenever you see him in pain? and you always want to be there for him and comfort him..?" He asked... sadness was already visible in the tone of his voice..

I sighed..

"Yes" I finally said...

"Then you love him." He gave me a sad smile.. his eyes were filled with pain..

"But.. How about you?" I asked him concerned..

"Sadly, you just love me as a friend." He gave me a faint smile...

"I'm really sorry Jungkook-ah." I looked at him, tears were once again forming in my eyes..

"It's okay, I'll support your decision no matter what, and I'll always be here for you whenever you need someone. Besides, I'm your bestfriend after all."  I looked at him and I noticed tears were falling from his eyes, rolling down to his cheeks....

I broke down in tears in front of him and I quickly hug him... I never wanted to see my kookie cry. I wanted him to be happy..

"I'm so so sorry..." I sobbed while hugging him..

"I-It's okay Y/N-ah I'll be fine." He snuggled his face into my neck.. I felt warm tears rolling down from his eyes..

"No, it's not fine.. I'm the worst bestfriend ever. I hurt your feelings.... actually I hurt you and Jin ..... I hurt both of your feelings.. I'm the worst.." I cried while resting my chin on his shoulder..

"It's okay... you can still fix this and I already knew you loved him. I just wanted to give it a shot and change the way your heart feels towards him. I thought I had a chance... but actually I don't." He looked at me and gave me a faint smile... his eyes were red from crying, tears were still visible in his eyes..

"I'm sorry for not realizing my feelings earlier.... If I had realized it then I won't have to come all the way here and seek for your help.... I ended up hurting you instead. I'm sorry if I can't return your feelings..." I cried again...

"Shhh... its okay... Atleast I comforted the person I love... don't worry I will be fine." He caress my cheeks while smiling at me.... his smile was filled with pain..