Chapter 19 (May the best man win pt.2)

We resumed walking towards our house...

"Jeez! It's so awkward walking side by side with these two dorks, they keep on giving each other glares." I thought to myself.

"Ehem!" I faked cough trying to cut the awkward silence..

"Sooo, we're going to the carnival tomorrow right Jin?" I looked at Jin and asked him.

"Yeah." He replied and smiled at me. He suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him, and he put his arm around me, resting his hands on my waist...

I was startled by his sudden actions, I can feel myself getting red right now....

Me and Jin continued walking in that position while Jungkook was walking on my other side, giving Jin a deathly glare.

Jin looked at Jungkook and smirked at him..

Jungkook rolled his eyes annoyingly and started a conversation...

"Y/N, I'm coming with you guys to the carnival tomorrow right?" He asked with puppy eyes.

"Of course." I smiled at him.

I can see from the corner of my eyes that Jin is glaring at Jungkook and Jungkook is smirking at him..

"You know Y/N... I really missed you so much, and ever since I came here, I noticed that the last time you hugged me was the first day of school, and I really missed your hugs..." Jungkook said to me..

My eyes quickly softened at what he said..

"Aww I missed you too, Jungkook-ah." I immediately got out of Seokjin's grip and then I went to hug Jungkook. Jungkook put his arm around my waist and we continued walking in that position..
I know my bestfriend confessed his feelings to me but I don't care because I missed him too and I want to hug him for a long time. He was always there to comfort me with my problems...
He was my first ever friend, and we met back in kindergarten... He saved me from all the girls that were bullying me. I trusted him the most...
Lisa was my bestfriend too, and we met in high school, but she can't compare to Jungkook. because Jungkook was my bestfriend ever since we were kids and I trusted him more than I trusted Lisa. I do trust Lisa because she's my bestfriend but I trusted Jungkook more.. I trusted him with everything because he was there for me since we were kids.

FLASHBACK:

I remember when it was the first day of high school, me and Jungkook were new students so he was with me and we were walking through the hallways.. Lisa and I weren't friends yet that time cause we haven't met yet. We met inside the classroom. Soo, I felt my stomach ache and I hurriedly went to the bathroom. I sat on the toilet...
I gasped and groaned because I realized I got my period on the first day of school and I didn't bring any pads with me..

Jungkook was waiting patiently for me outside and he got worried with my reaction a while ago.

I tried shouting his name..

"Jungkook-ah!" I yelled.

"Are you okay??" He yelled back.

"Err No I'm not!!" I yelled back

"Why? What happened??" He went inside the restroom and knocked.

"Jungkook-ah, I have my period and I didn't bring any pads with me" I said.

"Aish. Fine I'll buy you pads at the nearest store. You should always keep track of your period, what if I wasn't with you huh? What will you do without me?" He said and went out of the restroom and hurriedly bought some pads. After 4 minutes of waiting, he tossed the pads under the door so I could get the pads from him..