Chapter 7 (Him again)

(Day 2 at school) It's another day and I've been bullied by Seokjin , I went home to sleep and prepare myself for tomorrow's bullying again......

(Day 3 at school) been bullied by Seokjin again. He threw my things at the ground.

(Day 4 at school.) Seokjin bullied me again and bothered me in class, I can't focus myself on the subject because of him.....

I should get ready for another bullying tomorrow.......

————————————————————————

I woke up early in the morning to prepare myself for school........
I dressed into my uniform and ate breakfast.
Then I head to school...

While I was walking... I saw Bangtan in front of the school gates.
"Oh no... not him again." I thought to myself.

I tried to hide myself using my hands and tried walking past them.... but suddenly someone grabbed my arm.

"Hey let me go!" I shouted
"Where do you think you're going?" A familiar voice asked and I knew who it was. It's Jin.

"Why do you care?! Let me go!!" I yelled at him. He just tightened his grip on my arm then he took my bag. He scattered all my things everywhere. The boys just looked at me with pity while Jin scatters all my things. I was about to kick him when taehyung came towards me and whispered something...
"Just let him do it, don't hit him or else he will make you suffer more." After saying that, he walked towards the other members.

Jin was still scattering my stuff everywhere.
I just listened to Taehyung and did nothing.
I was boiling with anger already but I tried to stop myself.

When Jin was done, he just smirked at me then walked away. The boys turned back at me and I Can see that they wanted to help me but they can't. They all left me there.

I was gathering all my things and put them back inside my bag.

I walked towards my locker and got the things I needed for my first subject but then....
Jin grabbed my wrist and turned me towards him.
" I see that you have a spare notebook, give it to me." He said.

"Aren't you rich? Why can't you afford yourself a notebook?" I asked irritatingly.

"Just give it to me or else I'll kiss you." He said and it left me startled.

I just Sigh and gave him my notebook.
He smirked and whispered something in my ear..... "Aw, why did you give it to me? I wanted to kiss you badly." He said

"Just shut up and go away." I replied back coldly.

"You should be polite to me my dear, or else I'll bother you even more." He said

"Whatever" I replied back and left him.

I went towards my classroom and sat on my chair.

Jin went in and sat beside me.....
He kept throwing pieces of rolled paper at me.
I just let him do it. I'm trying to hold back my anger.

Then Ms. Lee went in and the class started after we greet her.

While she was teaching, Jin still kept on throwing pieces of paper at me. I've had enough.....
"KIM SEOKJIN CAN YOU PLEASE STOP ALREADY!!!!!!" I shouted and the whole class turned and looked at me shocked.
Seokjin was looking at me shocked too.

"Excuse me Ms.Park and Mr.Kim? Is there something wrong?" Ms. Lee asked.

"No Ms-" Jin got cut off by Ms. Lee
"I think we'll talk about it at detention after class." Ms. Lee said.