Chapter 3 (New friend at the Job)

"Kriiingg" Kriiinnnggg"

I woke up due to the annoying sound of my alarm clock. I sat up straight and turned it off.

"Hmmm...What job should I apply for?" I thought to myself.
"Ah! I've always wanted to work at a coffee shop since I like smelling the aroma of the coffee and it's a simple job. I'll be making enough money for myself then."

I went to the shower and did my morning routine. I dressed up and went downstairs to make myself some breakfast.

After eating, I went outside of my house. I ride on my bicycle and I begin exploring the city while looking for a coffee shop near my soon to be school, Bighit Academy.

While exploring the city, I saw beautiful boutiques, shops, restaurants, etc. I saw a mall near Bighit academy too.
"I'll probably be here sometimes in this mall or in the cafe after school to cool off and relax." I thought to myself.

After wandering around my thoughts, I saw a cafe near Bighit academy, It's just a few blocks away. It's not too big and not too small cafe, It's pretty simple and a lot of people come here. This will be a good place for me to start my job." I said to myself.

I park my bike at the side and I enter the shop so that I can apply for a job.

"Umm excuse me?" I asked the girl who I assume to be a waitress. She seems young and I think the same age as me. "Oh How May I help you miss?". She replied back with a smile. She seems nice. "Well I'm going to apply for a job here so I just want to talk to the manager if ever there is any vacant job for me to do here?" I asked her.
"Oh yes I'll be right back, I'll just call her. You should sit down there at the table while waiting for her. Can I ask for your name?" She said
"Oh yea! I'm Y/N nice meeting you umm..???"
" Oh my name's Jiyu nice meeting you Y/N." She said while smiling.
"Nice meeting you too Jiyu, Can we be friends?
I just moved in recently, and I'm from Busan. I don't really have friends here yet since my friends are in Busan." I told her.
"Sure, we can be friends, let's chat later after you apply for your job. I'll go call the manager now." She said with a smile on her face.
"Thank you soo much Jiyu! I'll talk to you later Bye!" I said to her while giving her a huge smile.
"Bye" she replied and walked inside to call the manager.
After 3 minutes of waiting, the manager went to me and asked me.
"Hi! I'm the manager here, call me Ms. Ann and It's nice meeting you Y/N! Jiyu already told me that you just moved in and you're from Busan. She told me that you're also going to apply for a job here?" She asked
"Yes Ms. Ann and I hope there's a vacant job for me here." I replied
"Well, we do have a vacant job for you and that's being a cashier. You can apply and fill up this form right here." She told me while giving me the papers I'm supposed to fill up.
"Thanks Ms. Ann" I replied while starting to fill up the forms.
"You will receive your salary every 3 weeks" She said while waiting for me to finish the form.
"Yes Ms. Ann" I replied back while still filling up the form.

When I finally finished, I gave her the forms.
"You'll start tomorrow at 9:00 a.m - 12:00 a.m" she told me.
"Yes Ms. Ann, but what about school? I will be attending Bighit academy after a month since it's vacation, so does it mean that I will be adjusting my schedule?" I asked her
"oh yeah about that. Your time will be 4:00 p.m - 5:00 p.m just like Jiyu since she's attending Bighit Academy too." She replied
" oh really? I didn't know she was attending Bighit academy too, thanks Ms. Ann." I told her.
"Alright I'll leave you here then" she told me then she walked inside the authorities room.

I walked towards Jiyu since her shift is done. It's already 12:00 a.m and I should invite her for lunch.
"Hey Jiyu! Wanna go to the mall to hangout and eat lunch?" I asked her while smiling.
"Sure" she replied back while smiling. Then she put her waitress clothes on the shelf.