Chapter 30 WARNING SMUT CONTENT

WARNING SMUT CONTENT!

Right now, I'm Dancing with Jin on the dancefloor. His hands are on my waist, while my hands are around his neck...

Jin slowly bent down and brushed his lips on my ear, sending shivers throughout my body..
He whispered something, causing me to blush deep red..

"Can't wait for tonight baby, I'm done waiting... I can't wait any longer, knowing we're married and you're officially mine.." He whispered..

I looked at him with red cheeks and he whispered something into my ear again...

"I Can do whatever I want to do with you now, right Mrs. Kim?" He smirked..

I breathed heavily out of nervousness..

I looked at him..

"I believe yes... Mr. Kim Seokjin." I said..

His smirk grew wider causing me to blush even more and hide my red face...

"You're so cute my baby." He chuckled...

I looked away to hide my embarassed face..

"Come on, let's go eat then end the ceremony after." Jin said..

I nodded my head, he took my hand and intertwined our fingers.. we both went to our table to eat...

TIME SKIP

We're now inside my husband's car, about to go home. I was glad the ceremony ended well after we ate. I'm so happy to be married to the love of my life...

But it's kinda getting interesting now..

I'm really really nervous to go home, while Jin is so excited... he even carried me bridal style and brought me inside the car in a flash a while ago after the ceremony ended..

Time flies so fast, right now.... we have arrived at home..

We both got down and Jin carried me inside our house...

He's climbing up the stairs fast.. goodness

He went inside our room and put me down on our bed....

"I bought something for you... it's something that I've been waiting to see you try on..." Seokjin said and gave me a paper bag labeled with the name "Victoria's Secret"

"Is this what I think it is?" I asked him..

"Yep." He looked at me with his lustful eyes...

"How did you know my size?" I asked him..

"I looked through your drawer and looked at the size of your underwear and bra." He said without hesitating..

I was shocked and looked at him with wide eyes..

"What? I checked it yesterday, before we got married." He said innocently...

"Ugh fine." I said..

"Now go and get ready, I can't wait to see you in that lingerie and finally claim you." He looked at me with lust, while giving me a playful smirk..

I looked at him embarassed and I looked away to hide my already tomato face...

I went inside the bathroom to get prepared..

I zipped out of my dress and placed it in the basket near the toilet bowl..

I looked inside the paper bag that Jin gave me..

I took out the lingerie and and all I could say is "Oh my goodness, he does have a taste for these type of things. I am speechless."

Ex. Of lingerie