Chapter 17 (Sudden confession)

"Here it goes.." I said

"My parents went to my house and told me that we have to discuss something important. So we discussed it and they told me that they set an arranged marriage for me. I was shocked at first but I had no choice, so I obeyed them because I want them to be proud of me and they said it was for the sake of our company. Then they told me to get dressed and be ready because I'm going to meet my future husband at dinner. So I got ready then we went to the 5 star restaurant. Inside the restaurant, I looked at the table on the side and noticed a familiar looking guy. I can't see his face since he's looking sideways so I just shrugged it off. I talked to mr. and mrs. Kim which are my future mother and father in law. So my future mother in law told me to meet his son. So I looked at the guy she was leading me to and I noticed he was already staring at me. Then I got shocked because it was Jin."

"Oh okay, how about you hyung?" Taehyung asked Jin.

"It's quite the same, my parents talked to me and told me that they set an arranged marriage for me and told me that it was for the sake of our company. Then they told me to get ready because I'm going to meet my future wife at dinner. Then we got inside the restaurant and waited I sat at the table on the side because I was uninterested about this marriage thing and I was frustrated because I'm being forced to do things I don't want to do. Also because I love Y/N and I don't want to get married to any girl except her. So while waiting, I noticed a familiar looking lady talking to my parents and she looked really gorgeous. Then when I looked closer.. I realised it was Y/N, she's gonna be my future wife. My mother introduced Y/N to me and she looked really shocked. Well, I was also shocked seeing her talking to my parents but I was really happy because she's going to be my future wife." Jin smiled at me and held my hand in front of everyone.

I blushed really hard...

I felt butterflies inside my stomach after hearing him saying I'm gorgeous, he loves me, he doesn't want to get married to any other girl except me, and he was happy that I'm going to be his future wife...

"Aish! Control yourself Y/N! but should I give him a chance?" I thought to myself...

I loosened my grip on Jin's hand and I took my hand away from his and cleared my throat.

"Umm, so basically you both were forced to marry each other?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes." Me and Jin both replied.

"But I don't have any problem with it since I wanted to get married to Y/N anyway." Jin said

I can feel my cheeks burning again..

I looked at Jungkook and he was giving intense glares at Jin.. then his gaze turned to me. He looked at me concerned.

"How about you Y/N? Are you okay getting married to Jin?" Jungkook asked me with concern on his face.

Jin looked at me with hopeful eyes..

"Uh I-i don't know, maybe me and Jin could get along with each other." I said looking down at my feet.

Jungkook nodded with sorrow filled in his eyes..

I could see Jin grinning widely from the corner of my eyes..

Suddenly, Jungkook grabbed my wrist and dragged me outside. We hid behind the trees..

"Yah! What are you doing??!" I shouted at him.

"Shhh." Jungkook said and he put his index finger on my lips..

"Y/N" Jungkook said while staring into my eyes.

I felt chills in my body..

"Yes?" I replied back.

"Do you like Jin?" He asked.