Chapter 6 (Trouble)

Ms. Lee was still teaching math.
30 minutes more before class ends.
"I wonder what Seokjin will do to me later." I thought

"Pssst!"
I look at the direction of where the sound came from and it led me to seokjin. He was staring at me. He gave me a piece of paper then I read the message written on it.

"Just wait till this class ends, you will be punished later."

"Sigh." I crumpled the paper and threw It to him. He gave me a death glare. I actually don't care. He's messing with the wrong person.

"Rrrriiiiiiinnnngggg"
The bell rang....
Ms. Lee dismissed the class.
Everyone stood up from their seats and went outside to eat lunch while I was still fixing my things in my bag. Well... I thought everyone went outside but guess what? When I went outside to look for Jiyu,  Jin and his gang was waiting for me. Jin grabbed my wrist and dragged me towards the rooftop while his friends follow him.

"Hey!!! Let me Go!!!" I yelled at him.

"No can do beautiful, after what you've done to me? You have to be punished for that." He said while smirking.

We arrived at the rooftop. He pushed me and made me sit on the chair. His friends tied me up so that I won't be able to escape.

"Let me go!!!!" I yelled at them

"Sorry dear, but we can't do that" A guy with silver hair said.
"By the way my name's Kim namjoon, call me namjoon and I'm the leader of Bangtan Sonyeondan or BTS for short."

"So BTS is your group name huh? I wonder why I should fear you." I said.

"You should definitely fear us, we're capable of torturing a girl like you but we'll take it easy on you first. My name's Min Yoongi, call me Yoongi." The guy with pale skin said.

"If you mess with one of us, you mess with all of us. My name's Kim Taehyung, call me Taehyung." The guy with dark brown hair said.

"Hii! My name's Hoseok but you can call me Hobi." The guy said while making a finger heart to me .
"Wow that guy is really cheerful and nice, How did he end up being in this group filled with jerks?" I thought to myself.

"Okay! We already introduced ourselves, now for your punishment." Jin said

They grabbed my bag and scattered all my things on the ground. They got 2 glasses of water. They spilled the first glass Of water on my things, and they started stomping on my notebooks and kicking my books while it's soaked in water.

"Hey stop It!" I yelled and they didn't bother listening.

After ruining my things, Jin came towards me with the other glass of water in his hand.
"Oh no" I thought to myself.
He spilled all the water on my uniform and then on my face. He grabbed my hair and made me lean closer to him. "Ouch! Stop it!" I shouted but he just smirked and whispered something in my ear....

"This is just the beginning. I will bully you and make sure to bother you inside and outside of class. I will make your life a living hell." I looked at him shocked.

He called his friends and they left me behind with Taehyung and Hoseok. They looked at me with pity in their eyes.
They came towards me and untied me...

"Sorry about that, we have to follow them or else they'll kill us too!" Taehyung said.

"Yeah, we're really sorry Y/N" Hobi said while giving me his handkerchief to wipe myself.

They started gathering my things and fixing them, they put it nicely in my bag but they were still sad because of the incident.

"Thanks Guys and It's okay, don't be sad because I already forgive you." I said to them while smiling.

Their faces lit up and they were happy. Taehyung gave me an adorable box smile while Hoseok was smiling widely.

"See you later Y/N! We'll try to make up Jin hyung's mind so that he won't be bullying you anymore, because you didn't do anything wrong to us at all and it was Jin hyung's fault."
Hoseok said.

"How about the other 2 members? Will they try to convince him too?" I asked.

"Don't worry Namjoon and Suga are really nice and I'm sure that they'll help us convince Jin hyung . We all just act tough around because we don't want to ruin our reputation in this school . We're really famous for bullying and abusing people who mess with us. We also want you to know Jin hyung's true personality. He cares for us, he's like our mom in the group. He's really nice too. He just bullies innocent people because a girl broke his heart badly and it's his way of having fun. He became cold, a badboy and a playboy. He became famous in this school for acting like that but regardless of that, his attitude towards us is still the same. He's still loving and caring to us." Taehyung explained everything.

"Oh I see now, Thank you for explaining everything Taehyung." I said while giving him a smile.

Then they left me at the rooftop. I stayed for a while because I was drying myself using the wind. "It's so refreshing here" I thought to myself .

I grabbed my bag and went to the cafeteria to look for Jiyu.
I saw her eating alone at the table so I approached her.

"Where on Earth have you been??!!" She said
"I'm sorry, I just went out to have Fresh air." I lied to her.
"Ok whatever" she rolled her eyes and continued eating her food.
"Hey do you know BTS and Jin?" I asked her if ever she has any idea about them.
"Yeah, Bangtan sonyeondan and Kim Seokjin?" She asked
"Yes" I said
"Yep, BTS is really famous in this school for bullying people, specially the ones who mess with them. One time they abused a guy and he went to school in a wheelchair for a whole week!" She said and it left me shocked.
"Jin is the well known badboy and playboy of this school. He's one of the BTS members. He flirts with girls and breaks their heart. He likes bullying and abusing too. He's the worst out of all the BTS members." She said.
"I can see that he's the worst out of them all." I mumbled quietly so that Jiyu won't hear me.

"Y/N, remember to avoid them at all times because once you mess with them, they will make sure to make your life a living hell!" She said and it made me shiver a little.

The bell rang and we both went back to our classes.
I went inside and saw everyone sitting down including BTS and Jin. I went and sat down beside him.
He kept on throwing pieces of papers at me and its so annoying.
"Stop it!!!!" I yelled at him and then everyone looked at me.
Then suddenly the teacher came in so we greeted her and the class begins

After class I went out and ran immediately so that Jin and his friends won't be able to catch me. Jin yelled "Y/N YOU'RE GONNA BE DEAD TOMORROW, REMEMBER THAT I'M GONNA MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL!!!!!" I just kept on running until I spot Jiyu at the hallway. I grabbed her wrist and dragged her out of school.
"Hey what's wrong with you? Why are you running? Is somebody chasing you??" She asked worriedly
"Haha don't worry I'm just exercising." I lied to her
"Alright" she said while giving me a suspicious look.
We walked towards the café, we went inside, we changed into our uniforms and started working. I was doing my job as a cashier and Jiyu as a waitress.
After working, we both said goodbye to each other, we parted our ways and head home to rest and sleep early since there's school tomorrow."

"Sigh, I wonder what Will happen tomorrow."
I thought to myself.

A/N: HEY GUYS! Did u enjoy this chapter? Just comment down below.
Stay tuned for more updates. Please continue to support me. I will try my best to finish this story for all of you. Thanks so much and fighting!!!!