Chapter 23 (Date?)

I slowly opened my eyes...

I felt a warm body pressed against mine, while hands were resting on my waist...

I slowly turned my gaze to the side... I met the face of the man I never thought I would be in love with...

I carefully brushed my fingers against his cheeks... feeling his soft skin..

I moved his bangs away from his face...

"Mhmm...Y/N..." Jin pulled my body closer to him, he wrapped his hands firmly on my waist and he snuggled his face into my breast..

"Yah! What do you think you're doing?" I asked him..

"Mhmm.. be quiet.." He mumbled into my breast..

I felt his warm breath tickling my chest..

"Are you enjoying this?" I asked him..

"Mhmm.. yes...." He snuggled his face deeper into my breast... causing me to gasp..

"So soft...." He mumbled, while my breast is pressing onto his face..

"Aish.. you're such a pervert." I said to him.. He giggled at what I said and continues to snuggle, I rolled my eyes at his behavior.. but deep inside, I'm enjoying this side of him..

I felt his hand move to my ass... he suddenly squeezed it, earning another gasp from me..

"Aish, Yah!" I slapped his arm... he chuckled and release me from his grip...

He moved his face closer to mine.. I felt his hot breath on my lips...

He stared into my eyes lovingly....

"Morning, beautiful.." He smiled at me, while I smiled back at him...

I suddenly felt a soft pair of lips pressed unto mine..

I didn't resist it, and I kissed him back... butterflies erupted from my stomach

I felt happy, knowing that I'm giving back the love Jin deserves.... since he's truly in love with me and he cares for me...

We both released from the kiss and looked into each other's eyes...

"What do you want for breakfast?" I asked him..

"I want you." He looked at me, his eyes were filled with lust...

"Aish. If you want to get under my pants, you have to marry me first idiot." I rolled my eyes at him..

He looked at me and pouted...

"Fine, fine..... I really can't wait anymore, but I will respect your decision and wait until we're married, so that I can finally claim you. Anyways, I'll just go down and cook breakfast." He winked at me...

I giggled at him and we both got up the bed...

Jin suddenly hugged me from behind...

I giggled and turned around to face him...

I looked into his eyes and pecked his lips...

"I love you.." He said to me...

"I love you too..." I replied back to him...

We both hugged and cuddled with each other for 3 minutes more..

"I'm gonna get ready and go downstairs okay?" I told him...

"Okay, I'll cook pasta." He smiled at me...

I smiled back at him and we both release from the hug....