Chapter 20 (Carnival)

I slowly opened my eyes...

I felt something heavy on my waist.

I looked at my side and saw Seokjin sleeping beside me, while his hands are wrapped around my waist..

I smiled to myself and moved my face closer to his. I observed every detail of his face....

His sharp nose..
Eyelashes...
Plump lips...
Chubby cheeks...

"I want to pinch his cheeks so bad..but I might wake him up.." I thought to myself.

I just continued staring at him, I really want to pinch his cheeks..

I can't stop myself, so I just slowly brushed my fingers against his cheeks. Hoping he wouldn't wake up..

I felt his grip tighten on my waist and he pulled me closer to his chest..

"Omo! Omo! What should I do??? I definitely woke him up.." I shut my eyes tight, trying to convince him that I'm asleep.

"Am I that handsome and irresistible Y/N?" I felt Jin move his face closer to mine.. I can feel his breath tickling my neck.. his hands are resting on my waist.. and he leaned closer to my body making ourselves attached to each other..

I slowly opened my eyes and got startled...
Jin's face was so close to mine, our faces were an inch apart from each other...

He looked at my lips...

I shut my eyes again and moved my body away from his..

"I wasn't touching you, you're just dreaming" I said to him..

I heard him chuckle..

He suddenly pulled me closer to his chest and wrapped his hands around my waist.. he moved his face close to mine and stared into my eyes..

"Really? I don't believe you." He said while staring deeply into my eyes..

"Omo! Omo! What should I do?? I'm busted!!!"
I mentally screamed in my head.

"I-I d-didn't, I-I m-mean" I stuttered..

I suddenly felt a pair of soft lips attached to mine... I got startled, my eyes were wide open the whole time he was kissing me, I didn't know how to react...my heart is beating abnormally fast...

Jin pulled away and looked into my eyes..

"You already slept before I could kiss you last night, so I made sure to kiss you in the morning instead." He winked at me..

I rolled my eyes at him.. and got out of his grip..

I got out of the bed and stood up..

"You pervert! You should ask my permission if you're going to kiss me." I glared at him.

He chuckled at me..

"Pervert? Why do I have to ask your permission when you're soon to be my wife?" He smirked and got out of bed, he went closer to me.... he grabbed my wrist, placed his hands on my waist and he pulled me closer to his chest... I looked at him pissed..

I immediately got out of his grip and began walking towards the bathroom.

I was suddenly stopped when Jin hugged me from behind. He rested his chin on my shoulder and his hands were wrapped around my waist..

"I'm sorry baby, please don't get mad at me.. I just wanted to kiss you because I missed your lips... you also know how much I love you." He said while still resting his chin on my shoulder..

I became a blushing mess ...

"Oh my god Y/N, control yourself... you can't fall in love yet. Or perhaps am I falling in love with him? I always loved it when he kisses me and touches me. He always cares for me...do I like him?" I questioned myself..