Chapter 15 (Surprise?)

"Yah! You ain't touching me you pervert!!" I yelled at him and moved away.

"But you said I can do anything I want, so I'll do it with you." He smirked at me.

"You can do anything except that!" I shouted at him.

He just giggled then began walking towards me...

He leaned closer, our bodies touched each other ...

"Okay, I'll wait for you. I won't insist something that you're not ready for... just remember that you're mine." He whispered in my ear and sent chills to my whole body.

He gave me a smile then left me there standing with my mouth wide open.

"What does he think he's doing?? I'm not even his property!" I mumbled to myself.

I stomped my feet while walking towards our room. I walked inside and noticed that he wasn't there.

I sat down on the bed trying to process everything that happened a while ago ...

"Aish! That perverted guy! What does he think he's doing?!" I mumbled.

I heard the bathroom door open. I looked at it and saw Jin walking out wet with just a towel wrapped around his waist...

I looked at him with wide eyes..
Oh my god those abs...
He looks so hot..

He brushed his wet hair with his fingers and looked at me...

Damn...

I quickly looked away.
I cleared my throat then went inside the bathroom to wash myself.

My heart is beating fast...

"Why does he make me feel this way?           Nono Y/N, control yourself... you don't like him. You are only forced to marry him." I thought to myself.

I turned on the shower and began showering..

After doing my night routine, I wore my pjs and went outside the bathroom.

I saw Jin laying down on the bed wearing boxers only while using his phone.

He looked at me then I quickly look away avoiding eye contact.

I went to the other side of the bed and sat down.

I cleared my throat.

"Are you going to sleep with only your boxers on?" I asked him.

"Yes, do you have any problem with that? Do you want me to take it off?" He smirked.

I looked at him startled.

"N-no! You better keep it on or else I'll sleep in a hotel nearby." I said.

"Can't you put on a shirt atleast?" I asked him.

"No, it's uncomfortable. I sleep like this every night so you better get used to it." He winked at me.

I rolled my eyes at him..

"Fine! Just don't do anything stupid!" I said to him.

He just giggled.

"Okay, if that's what you want." He smiled at me.

I looked away and layed down on the bed not facing him.

I felt something warm on my back...
I felt arms wrapping around my waist...

I realized Jin was already hugging me..

I tried getting out of his grip but failed because he was too strong.