Chapter 5 (Meeting Him)

"Kriiinnngggg" "Kriiiiiiinnnnnngggg"

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock , I sat up and turned It off.
"Oh! I have school today, I should start preparing myself now."

I went to the bathroom, took a shower and did my morning routine .

I look for my uniform in the closet since my parents prepared everything for me already, even the supplies and stuff I need for school.
"I know they enrolled me in Bighit Academy cuz It's a high Class school and they want me to continue studying there to learn more but I have a strange feeling that today's not going to turn out good." I thought to myself while changing into my uniform. I look into the mirror and noticed that the uniform is tight and the skirt is so short.
"Jeez! Why is this skirt so short?!and this uniform is tight!" I mumbled to myself.
I went to grab my backpack and went downstairs to eat breakfast.
While eating I heard the doorbell ring
*ding dong *ding dong
"I wonder who could It be."
I went to the door and opened it
"Hey Jiyu what are you doing here?" I asked her with a smile.
"Isn't it obvious? We're going to school together! Hurry up its already 8:30 and school starts at 9:00!" She said while hopping around like a little child. I just giggled at her actions.
" Alright alright, I'll just go get my backpack"
I went inside and grab my bag, then went outside with Jiyu.
We walked towards the school while chatting with each other. When we arrived,
We saw a group of girls flirting with guys,
and some normal people walking through the hallways.
"Jiyu-ah, are those girls always flirting like that?" I asked her
"Yep, don't be surprised you'll be seeing them flirting with guys everyday, I don't want to say this but they're the famous sluts here, they also bully people who mess with them. They are really mean girls. The girl in the middle is Sowoon, she's the queenka Of the school so we better avoid them." She replied back, leaving me in total shock.
"Umm alright" I said
We both looked at our schedules and noticed that we have different classes.
"Y/N-ah, we have different classes so I'll be going to my classroom now since I already have my things." She said to me
" What's your first Class?" I asked her
"Its english, and my room number is 37A" she replied back.
"How about you? I'll also Come to your classroom to fetch you at lunch so we can eat together." She said
"Oh um, I have math in my first subject and my room number is 35B" I replied back

"Don't you have a locker?" I asked her

"Oh I don't really use my locker that much, I put all my stuffs in my bag, and I think your locker is right there *points to the locker* you go arrange your stuff and I'll be heading inside my classroom now, bye see you later!" She said while smiling and then started jogging towards her classroom.

"Bye!" I said and went towards my locker to arrange some stuff.

While fixing my stuff, I heard some girls screaming and giggling but I didn't mind and continue doing my business.

I was about to put my spare notebook inside my locker when suddenly.......
somebody grabbed my wrist, turned me around so that I could face him, and pushed me against my locker! I was trapped between his arms and I could barely even move. His face was so close to mine and I could feel his breath tickling my neck. He had a group of boys behind his back.

"Hey beautiful, I think I haven't seen you around here before. Are you a new student?" He asked me while he's looking intensely into my eyes. Then his gaze went down to my lips...

"U-um y-yeah I'm n-new h-here". I was stuttering because of nervousness.

"Oh I see" He said while observing every feature from my face.